Advanced Breast Cancer treatment in Jodhpur
FREE Breast Cancer Treatment Consultation
Get Breast Cancer Treatment Cost Estimate
Breast Cancer Treatment in Jodhpur
If you are looking for Breast Cancer treatment in Jodhpur, then you need to visit Mantracare. Mantracare is a world-class facility that offers the best possible care for patients suffering from this condition. They have a team of experienced and qualified doctors who will be able to help you get the best possible treatment for your Breast Cancer. Their facilities are state-of-the-art and they offer a variety of treatments that will help you get relief from your symptoms.
Why Breast Cancer treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Breast Cancer
- A lump in your breast or armpit that does not go away
- Redness or thickening of the skin around a nipple, or an inverted nipple (where the nipple turns inward)
- A change in the size or shape of one breast compared to the other
- Breast pain that does not go away
- Nipple discharge other than breast milk
- A rash on or around your nipple
- Skin dimpling, puckering or scaling on the nipple or breast skin
- Changes in nipple color (dark spots or smudges on the nipple)
Breast Cancer Treatment Options
There are many different types of breast cancer surgeries. Some of the most common include:
- Lumpectomy: A surgery used to remove only cancerous tissue and surrounding normal tissue. This type of operation does not require removing the entire breast or lymph nodes under the arm.
- Mastectomy: A surgery used to remove the entire breast, including the nipple and areola. It can also include removing lymph nodes under the arm.
- Breast-conserving surgery (BCS): A surgery used to remove only the tumor, while leaving the rest of the breast intact. It may also be called partial mastectomy.
- Wide local excision: This surgery removes all or most of the breast tissue around where cancer is found but does not remove any structures that contain nerves or blood vessels.
Why to not delay Breast Cancer treatment?
- Your breast cancer may spread to other parts of your body.
- A lump or other symptoms may get worse if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have a mastectomy or lumpectomy if your cancer has spread.
- Treatment may be more difficult and less effective if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have breast reconstruction.
- Your overall survival rate could be lower.
Breast Cancer Treatment Cost in Jodhpur
|Lumpectomy in Jodhpur||1,56,300 – 2,13,800||Only the tissue is removed|
|Mastectomy in Jodhpur||2,13,800 – 3,20,800||Complete breast is removed|
|Radiation Therapy in Jodhpur||1,50,000 – 5,34,500||Natural breasts are retained|
|Chemotherapy in Jodhpur||1,63,300 – 2,84,000||Breast is saved | Women feel less disfigured|
Breast Cancer Treatment Hospitals in Jodhpur
MantraCare is one of Jodhpur’s leading Breast Cancer treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Jodhpur are accessible from the following areas:
- Pali Road
- Shikargarh Enclave
- Adarsh Nagar
- Ashok Nagar
- Pal Road
- Jaisalmer road
- Shastri Nagar
- Vidhya Nagar
- Saran Nagar
- Chopasani Housing Board
- Saraswati Nagar
- Pratap Nagar
- Kabir Nagar
- Gulab Sagar
- Sri Ganganagar
- Shree Ram Nagar
- Bhistiyon Ka Bas
- New Power House road
- Laxmi Nagar
- Rai Ka Bagh
- Baldev Nagar
- Chopasani road
- Prem Nagar
- Pal Gaon
- Pal Balaji
- K K Colony
- Parsvnath City
- Mahadev Nagar
- Vishnu Ki Dhani
- Cantt Area
- Banar Road
- Soder Ki Dhani
- Ajit Colony
- Bhadu Market
Top Breast Cancer Treatment Doctors in Jodhpur
2000+ Successful Breast Cancer Treatment
“I had been struggling with my breast cancer for a long time, and I was really starting to feel hopeless. A friend of mine recommended MantraCare in Jodhpur, and I decided to give it a try. I’m so glad I did! The treatment was amazing, and it completely changed my life. I now have my cancer under control, and I feel like I have my life back. I’m so grateful to MantraCare for helping me turn my life around. Thank you, MantraCare!“
Frequently Asked Question's
Breast cancer treatment is the process of removing or destroying tumors and also treating any other problems that might be caused by the cancer. This treatment may include surgery, radiation therapy, hormone therapy and chemotherapy.
Breast cancer is one of the most common cancers among women. The breast cancer treatment options in Jodhpur include lumpectomy, mastectomy, chemotherapy, radiation therapy and hormone therapy. Breast cancer can be treated successfully if it’s diagnosed at an early stage.
The cost of breast cancer treatment in Jodhpur starts at Rs 1,30,000. Mantra Care Jodhpur also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover breast cancer treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Jodhpur to check if you are covered.