Advanced Fissure treatment in Jodhpur
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Jodhpur
Fissure surgery treatment in Jodhpur is a highly popular procedure due to the fact that it offers a quick and effective way to resolve many symptoms. The surgery is performed by removing the septum, which is the piece of tissue that separates the nose from the mouth. The septum can become inflamed or infected, causing numerous problems. It can cause difficulty breathing, pain, and nosebleeds. Fissure surgery treatment in Jodhpur can resolve all of these problems quickly and easily.
Contact our team for your fissure treatment today!
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Jodhpur are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Jodhpur
|Open Fissure Surgery in Jodhpur||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Jodhpur||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Jodhpur||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Jodhpur||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Jodhpur
MantraCare is one of Jodhpur’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Jodhpur are accessible from the following areas:
- Pali Road
- Shikargarh Enclave
- Adarsh Nagar
- Ashok Nagar
- Pal Road
- Jaisalmer road
- Shastri Nagar
- Vidhya Nagar
- Saran Nagar
- Chopasani Housing Board
- Saraswati Nagar
- Pratap Nagar
- Kabir Nagar
- Gulab Sagar
- Sri Ganganagar
- Shree Ram Nagar
- Bhistiyon Ka Bas
- New Power House road
- Laxmi Nagar
- Rai Ka Bagh
- Baldev Nagar
- Chopasani road
- Prem Nagar
- Pal Gaon
- Pal Balaji
- K K Colony
- Parsvnath City
- Mahadev Nagar
- Vishnu Ki Dhani
- Cantt Area
- Banar Road
- Soder Ki Dhani
- Ajit Colony
- Bhadu Market
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Jodhpur
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“The process was very smooth. The doctors and nurses were very helpful and the surgeons made sure I was happy with the result.”
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Jodhpur, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Jodhpur starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Jodhpur also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Jodhpur to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Jodhpur offers highly safe procedures.