Advanced Fistula treatment in Jodhpur
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Jodhpur at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Jodhpur
Fistula surgery is a treatment that can be used to correct a variety of different conditions. One of the most common conditions that fistula surgery can be used to treat is an anal fistula. This is a small tunnel that forms between the skin and the anal canal. Fistula surgery can also be used to treat other conditions, such as urinary fistulas, rectal fistulas, and vaginal fistulas.
Contact our team for your fistula treatment today!
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Jodhpur
|Fistulotomy in Jodhpur||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Jodhpur||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Jodhpur||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Jodhpur||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Jodhpur||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Jodhpur||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Jodhpur||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Jodhpur||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Jodhpur||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Jodhpur
MantraCare is one of Jodhpur’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Jodhpur are accessible from the following areas:
- Pali Road
- Shikargarh Enclave
- Adarsh Nagar
- Ashok Nagar
- Pal Road
- Jaisalmer road
- Shastri Nagar
- Vidhya Nagar
- Saran Nagar
- Chopasani Housing Board
- Saraswati Nagar
- Pratap Nagar
- Kabir Nagar
- Gulab Sagar
- Sri Ganganagar
- Shree Ram Nagar
- Bhistiyon Ka Bas
- New Power House road
- Laxmi Nagar
- Rai Ka Bagh
- Baldev Nagar
- Chopasani road
- Prem Nagar
- Pal Gaon
- Pal Balaji
- K K Colony
- Parsvnath City
- Mahadev Nagar
- Vishnu Ki Dhani
- Cantt Area
- Banar Road
- Soder Ki Dhani
- Ajit Colony
- Bhadu Market
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Jodhpur
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“We are very happy with Mantra Care treatment and will definitely recommend others. Thank you for your help.”
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Jodhpur, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Jodhpur starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Jodhpur also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Jodhpur to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Jodhpur offers highly safe procedures.