Advanced Liposuction treatment in Jodhpur
FREE Liposuction Consultation
Get Liposuction Cost Estimate
Liposuction in Jodhpur
If you’re looking to get liposuction treatment in Jodhpur, then you should visit Mantracare. Mantracare is a world-renowned clinic that offers top-quality liposuction services. They use the latest technology and techniques to achieve the best results possible. Mantracare is a dedicated team of doctors and specialists who are passionate about providing the best possible care for their patients. They have years of experience treating liposuction patients and know exactly what needs to be done to achieve optimal results. If you’re considering liposuction treatment in Jodhpur, then you should definitely visit Mantracare. They’re a world-class clinic that will provide you with the best possible care.
Why Liposuction from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Liposuction
- You do not like the appearance of your body.
- You see areas of fat that you think are ugly, and it bothers you.
- You cannot wear certain clothes without feeling self-conscious about how your body looks in them.
- Excessive fat accumulation in certain areas of the body which is causing physical discomfort and/or social embarrassment.
- Skin elasticity loss due to weight gain.
- You have tried other weight loss methods but they did not work for you.
- You are suffering from pain or numbness in your extremities because of fatty deposits on them.
Liposuction Treatment Options
Types of liposuction that are available are:
- Suction-assisted liposuction (SAL): This uses a handheld suction device to remove fat from areas such as the arms, legs, tummy and buttocks. The surgeon will insert a narrow tube into your body and use it to suck out unwanted fat cells.
- Laser-assisted liposuction (LAL): This type of liposuction uses laser technology to remove fat. The surgeon will insert a laser probe into your body and direct it at the fat cells. This heats up the cells so that they release their contents and are then sucked out by suction through a tube.
- Tumescent liposuction: This type of liposuction uses a local anaesthetic and a fluid called tumescent solution. The surgeon will inject this into your body to numb it and then suck out the fat cells using suction through a tube.
- Water-assisted liposuction (WAL): This type of liposuction uses a water solution to help remove the fat cells. The surgeon will inject this into your body to numb it and then suck out the fat cells using suction through a tube.
Why to not delay Liposuction treatment?
- Liposuction is the only way to get rid of fat in problem areas that can’t be dealt with by diet and exercise alone
- Liposuction can help you achieve your ideal body shape and contour
- You’ll feel more confident about yourself, which will improve your self-esteem
- Liposuction can help you achieve the body you want, whether it’s for personal reasons or because you want to improve your appearance for a specific activity like swimming or dating.
- You’ll feel better in your clothing and more comfortable in your own skin
Liposuction Treatment Cost in Jodhpur
|Part of Body||Cost (₹)|
|Thighs||1,20,000 – 1,40,000|
|Arms||30,000 – 40,000|
|Chins / Cheeks||40,000 – 60,000|
|Breasts||40,000 – 60,000|
|Abdomen||1,30,000 – 1,90,000|
|Buttocks||90,000 – 1,10,000|
Liposuction Treatment Hospitals in Jodhpur
MantraCare is one of Jodhpur’s leading Liposuction treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Jodhpur are accessible from the following areas:
- Pali Road
- Shikargarh Enclave
- Adarsh Nagar
- Ashok Nagar
- Pal Road
- Jaisalmer road
- Shastri Nagar
- Vidhya Nagar
- Saran Nagar
- Chopasani Housing Board
- Saraswati Nagar
- Pratap Nagar
- Kabir Nagar
- Gulab Sagar
- Sri Ganganagar
- Shree Ram Nagar
- Bhistiyon Ka Bas
- New Power House road
- Laxmi Nagar
- Rai Ka Bagh
- Baldev Nagar
- Chopasani road
- Prem Nagar
- Pal Gaon
- Pal Balaji
- K K Colony
- Parsvnath City
- Mahadev Nagar
- Vishnu Ki Dhani
- Cantt Area
- Banar Road
- Soder Ki Dhani
- Ajit Colony
- Bhadu Market
Top Liposuction Treatment Doctors in Jodhpur
2000+ Successful Liposuction Treatment
“I am so grateful to MantraCare for their amazing liposuction treatment in Jodhpur! I had been struggling with my weight for years and nothing I tried seemed to work. MantraCare’s treatment was quick, painless, and effective. I have never felt better about myself. Thank you MantraCare!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Question's
There are many options available for Liposuction in Jodhpur. However, there is a lot of confusion about which option to go for and whether it is safe or not. At our clinic, we offer a variety of Liposuction options to suit every patient’s needs. The best option will depend on your body type and desired results.
The cost of Liposuction treatment in Jodhpur is very much depending on the type and size of the area being treated. The average cost for Liposuction treatment can range from Rs. 30000 to Rs. 50000 per session.
Yes, most insurances cover Liposuction treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Jodhpur to check if you are covered.