Advanced Fissure treatment in Junagadh
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Junagadh
If you are suffering from a fissure in Junagadh, then you should seek medical help. A fissure is a break in the skin that can occur due to various reasons. If left untreated, it can cause a lot of pain and embarrassment. Surgery is the only way to properly treat a fissure. There are several types of surgeries that can be done to deal with a fissure. One of the most common surgeries is a fissure closure surgery. This involves stitching the skin closed so that there is no opening anymore. Other surgical options include thermal therapy, excision, and dermabrasion.
Contact Mantra Care team for your fissure treatment in Junagadh today!
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Junagadh are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Junagadh
|Open Fissure Surgery in Junagadh||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Junagadh||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Junagadh||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Junagadh||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Junagadh
MantraCare is one of Junagadh’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Junagadh are accessible from the following areas:
- Zanzarda Rd
- Monalisa Township
- Giriraj Main Rd
- Shreenath Nagar
- Talav Gate
- Moti Baug
- Ranave Chowk
- Moti Palace Twp
- Kalva Chok
- Sasan Gir
- Vanthali Rd
- MG Rd
- Bypass Rd
- Mangnath Rd
- Gandhi Gram
- GIDC 2
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Junagadh
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“I am glad I took my husband’s advice and went to Mantra Care in Junagadh for treatment. They were able to help me very quickly and without any pain. I felt completely well after my fissure surgery. Thank you so much.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Junagadh, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Junagadh starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Junagadh also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Junagadh to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Junagadh offers highly safe procedures.