C3R Surgery In Kalyan-Dombivli
Corneal collagen crosslinking (CCL) is a new treatment for keratoconus and other corneal diseases that weakens the cornea and causes progressive vision loss. Kalyan-Dombivli, one of the busiest areas in Mumbai, offers CCL with riboflavin surgery as an alternate treatment option.
Riboflavin is a vitamin that helps to produce energy in the body. It is also important for the production of collagen, which is a protein that helps to strengthen tissues in the body. Riboflavin can help to crosslink corneal collagen, which in turn can help to improve the strength and stability of the cornea.
In Kalyan-Dombivli, CCL with riboflavin surgery is being offered as an alternative treatment option for people who have keratoconus or other corneal diseases that are causing decreased vision.
Procedure of C3R Eye Surgery
Corneal collagen crosslinking (CCL) is a procedure that can help improve the appearance of the eyes. CCL involves using riboflavin to crosslink the corneal collagen, which can help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and other eye problems. The procedure is usually done as an outpatient surgery.
First, the doctor will make an incision in the patient’s eye. Then, they will remove the underlying layer of skin and tissue. After that, they will place a small device over the eye that uses light and heat to crosslink the corneal collagen. The treatment usually takes about 20 minutes.
C3R Surgery Cost In Kalyan-Dombivli
The cost of C3R surgery in Kalyan-Dombivli can vary depending on the hospital you choose and the type of surgery you need. The cost of C3R surgery in Kalyan-Dombivli varies between ₹25,000 to ₹50,000 per eye. C3R treatment is often combined with different lenses as shown below:
- Simple C3R treatment: Riboflavin and laser is used to strengthen the cornea and treat keratoconus. Costs around ₹25000/ eye.
- C3R + RGP Lenses = Along with C3R, RGP or rigid contact lenses are prescribed. This gives clear eyesight without any issues. Costs around ₹30000/ eye.
- C3R + Scleral Lens = Along with C3R, Scleral contact lenses are prescribed. These are large contact lens that rests on the sclera and creates a tear-filled vault over the cornea. Costs around ₹35000/ eye.
- C3R + ICL = Along with C3R, ICL surgery is done to permanently place a lens inside eye. ICL corrects your eye power as well. Contact lenses are not needed. Costs around ₹60000/ eye.
C3R Surgery Hospitals in Kalyan-Dombivli
There are several C3R eye hospitals in Kalyan-Dombivli, including MantraCare Kalyan-Dombivli, Eye Clinic Kalyan-Dombivli, Eye Center Kalyan-Dombivli, and Eye Mantra Kalyan-Dombivli. EyeMantra is one of Kalyan-Dombivli’s leading C3R treatment center, with over 100,000 eyes operated by its doctors. Our hospitals in Kalyan-Dombivli are accessible from the following areas :
- Kalyan East
- Kalyan West
- Dombivali East
- Dombivali West
Top C3R Surgery Doctors in Kalyan-Dombivli
Happy Patients from Kalyan-Dombivli after C3R Surgery
“The treatment was carried out with the utmost care and diligence. I am extremely happy with the end result, which has helped restore my vision.”
– Rishi (Kalyan-Dombivli)
Frequently Asked Questions
C3R surgery, also called corneal collagen cross-linking with riboflavin, is a treatment for keratoconus and other corneal disorders. It strengthens the cornea by creating new bonds between its collagen fibers. This makes the cornea more resistant to changes in shape. MantraCare Kalyan-Dombivli offers one of the best facilities and doctors for C3R treatment.
There are a few potential side effects of C3R surgery. These include:
- Infection: The chances of developing an infection after c3r surgery are low, but it is still a possibility.
- Scarring: Surgery may result in scarring. The amount and severity of scarring will depend on the individual.
- Bleeding: There is a small risk of bleeding during or after surgery.
- Nerve damage: There is a very small risk that nerves can be damaged during surgery.
- Pain: Some people experience pain after c3r surgery, although this is usually mild and manageable
At MantraCare Kalyan-Dombivli, C3R surgery costs around Rs. 20,000/ eye. The cost varies based on the complexity of the case. We also offer insurance and EMI facilities for C3R surgery.
C3r surgery recovery time can vary depending on the individual. However, most people can expect to be back to their normal activities within 2-4 weeks.
Mantracare is the best hospital for Holcomb C3R treatment in Kalyan-Dombivli. They have top C3R doctors with over 20,000+ satisfied clients.