Advanced Fissure treatment in Kalyan Dombivli
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Kalyan Dombivli
If you’re looking for a treatment for a fissure, there are several options available to you in Kalyan-Dombivli. One of the most popular treatments is surgery. If you choose surgery, your doctor will remove the sore by cutting it open. This is a very serious procedure and should only be performed by a qualified doctor. Other treatment options include medication and laser therapy. If you’re considering any of these treatments, make sure to speak with a doctor from Mantra Care.
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Kalyan Dombivli are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Kalyan Dombivli
|Open Fissure Surgery in Kalyan Dombivli||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Kalyan Dombivli||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Kalyan Dombivli||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Kalyan Dombivli||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Kalyan Dombivli
MantraCare is one of Kalyan Dombivli’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Kalyan Dombivli are accessible from the following areas:
- Kalyan East
- Kalyan West
- Dombivali East
- Dombivali West
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Kalyan Dombivli
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“I was referred to Mantra Care by my doctor. After a year of suffering with fissure, I finally got the surgery I needed and Mantra Care is where I had it done. The staff here are amazing, they were very understanding throughout my whole process and helped me so much.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Kalyan Dombivli, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Kalyan Dombivli starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Kalyan Dombivli also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Kalyan Dombivli to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Kalyan Dombivli offers highly safe procedures.