Advanced Fissure treatment in Kanpur
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
Fissure Treatment in Kanpur
If you are looking for a surgery that can heal your fissure in a fast and efficient manner, then you should consider surgical treatment in Kanpur. There are many surgeons who offer this type of treatment, and the results are usually very good. The surgery is usually done through a small incision, and most people feel little or no pain afterwards. If you have any questions about surgical treatment in Kanpur, or would like to schedule a consultation, then please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Kanpur are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Kanpur
|Open Fissure Surgery in Kanpur||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Kanpur||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Kanpur||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Kanpur||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Kanpur
MantraCare is one of Kanpur’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Kanpur are accessible from the following areas:
- Arsun Bangar
- Aurangpur Gahdeva
- Aurotahar Pur
- Baalai Bujurg
- Bairi Sawai
- Bamhrauli Ghat
- Bara Daulatpur
- Baragaon Bhikhi
- Bari Alipur
- Bari Mahtaen
- Barra Tharra
- Behta Bujurg
- Bharatpur Piyaso
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Kanpur
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“I am very happy with the service. received and the kindness of everyone there. Mantra Care is a caring place and I feel blessed that my husband was able to be treated here.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Kanpur, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Kanpur starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Kanpur also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Kanpur to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Kanpur offers highly safe procedures.