Advanced Fistula treatment in Kanpur
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Kanpur at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Kanpur
Fistula surgery treatment in Kanpur is a simple and effective way to treat an anal fistula. This surgery is usually performed on an outpatient basis, which means that you can go home the same day. The surgeon will make a small incision in the skin around the anus and then insert a small tube called a seton into the fistula. The seton will help to drain any pus or blood from the fistula. After the surgery, you will need to keep the area clean and dry. You should also avoid sitting for long periods of time.
Contact our team for your fistula treatment today!
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Kanpur
|Fistulotomy in Kanpur||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Kanpur||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Kanpur||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Kanpur||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Kanpur||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Kanpur||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Kanpur||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Kanpur||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Kanpur||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Kanpur
MantraCare is one of Kanpur’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Kanpur are accessible from the following areas:
- Arsun Bangar
- Aurangpur Gahdeva
- Aurotahar Pur
- Baalai Bujurg
- Bairi Sawai
- Bamhrauli Ghat
- Bara Daulatpur
- Baragaon Bhikhi
- Bari Alipur
- Bari Mahtaen
- Barra Tharra
- Behta Bujurg
- Bharatpur Piyaso
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Kanpur
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“I was suffering for a long time from a fistula in my abdomen. I had tried everything, but nothing seemed to work. Finally I decided to go to Kanpur and get help from Mantra Care. They operated on me and helped me with my condition. I can say that it’s been six months since the surgery and there’s no sign of even a scar.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Kanpur, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Kanpur starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Kanpur also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Kanpur to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Kanpur offers highly safe procedures.