Advanced Pilonidal Sinus treatment in Kanpur
Safest pilonidal sinus treatment in Kanpur at affordable cost.
FREE Pilonidal Sinus Treatment Consultation
Get Pilonidal Cyst Treatment Cost Estimate
Pilonidal Sinus Treatment in Kanpur
If you are living in Kanpur and are suffering from a condition known as pilonidal sinus, then you may be interested in learning about the available treatments. The Pilonidal Sinus Treatment Centre in Kanpur offers several different treatment options that can help you to get relief from your painful condition. If you’re looking for an outpatient procedure, the centre offers a minimally invasive surgery that is usually painless. If you’re looking for a more traditional surgical option, the Mantra Care also offers a surgery that uses open techniques. Either way, you will be able to receive quality care from the Pilonidal Sinus Treatment Centre in Kanpur.
Why Pilonidal Sinus treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Pilonidal Sinus
Pilonidal sinuses are most commonly found in the cleft between the buttocks (the natal cleft). They may also be found in other areas, such as the armpits, groin or navel. Symptoms of a pilonidal sinus include:
- pain in the affected area
- discharge of pus or blood from the sinus
- a foul-smelling odour
- fever, chills and fatigue.
Pilonidal Sinus Treatment Options
To relieve your symptoms, your doctor may recommend one of the following outpatient treatments:
- Surgical excision: This is the most common treatment for pilonidal sinus. The surgeon will make an incision in the skin and remove the infected tissue. The wound will then be closed with stitches or staples.
- Laser ablation: This procedure uses a laser to destroy the infected tissue.
- Cryotherapy: This treatment uses freezing temperatures to destroy the infected tissue.
- Electrocautery: This procedure uses an electric current to destroy the infected tissue.
Why to not delay Pilonidal Sinus treatment?
- If left untreated, a pilonidal sinus can lead to serious infections.
- Can be extremely painful and make it difficult to sit or walk.
- Can also cause abscesses (pockets of pus) to form in the tissue around the sinus.
- If an abscess bursts, it can lead to sepsis, a potentially life-threatening condition.
- Pilonidal sinus infections can also cause fever, chills, and fatigue.
- Early Treatment for a pilonidal sinus is typically quick and easy, and can usually be done in an outpatient setting.
- Delaying treatment can lead to more serious complications that may require hospitalization.
Pilonidal Sinus Treatment Cost in Kanpur
Pilonidal sinus is a condition that can cause pain, swelling and infection in the tissue around the buttocks. It can be a chronic condition, which means it can come and go over time. Treatment for pilonidal sinus usually involves surgery to remove the affected tissue. The cost of treatment will depend on the severity of the condition and the type of surgery required. In Kanpur, the average cost of treatment for pilonidal sinus is around Rs. 30,000.
Pilonidal Sinus Treatment Hospitals in Kanpur
MantraCare is one of Kanpur’s leading Pilonidal Sinus treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Kanpur are accessible from the following areas:
- Arsun Bangar
- Aurangpur Gahdeva
- Aurotahar Pur
- Baalai Bujurg
- Bairi Sawai
- Bamhrauli Ghat
- Bara Daulatpur
- Baragaon Bhikhi
- Bari Alipur
- Bari Mahtaen
- Barra Tharra
- Behta Bujurg
- Bharatpur Piyaso
Top Pilonidal Sinus Treatment Doctors in Kanpur
2000+ Successful Pilonidal Sinus Treatment
“I had my Pilonidal Sinus treated at Mantra Care Clinic, Kanpur. I am very happy with the treatment that they have provided. The staff is warm and welcoming; they are very helpful in explaining what you should expect during each stage of your treatment and make sure you are comfortable.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Pilonidal sinus treatment is a surgical procedure to remove a pilonidal sinus. A pilonidal sinus is an abnormal opening in the skin that can become infected. Treatment usually involves making an incision in the skin and removing the infected tissue. In some cases, the entire sinus may need to be removed.
There are a few different treatment options available for pilonidal sinus in Kanpur. Depending on the severity of the condition, some people may only require home care and over-the-counter (OTC) medication, while others may need to see a doctor or surgeon for more invasive treatment.
The average cost of pilonidal sinus treatment in Kanpur starts at Rs 30,000. Mantra Care Kanpur also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover pilonidal sinus treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Kanpur to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare pilonidal sinus hospital in Kanpur offers highly safe procedures.