C3R Surgery In Karimnagar
Corneal collagen cross-linking with riboflavin is a new technique that has been showing great potential for treating various corneal diseases. Collagen cross-linking agents such as riboflavin help to break down the proteins that make up the cornea, which in turn leads to a decrease in the number of inflammatory cells and improved vision.
One of the main benefits of this procedure is that it does not require any prior surgical experience or special equipment. In fact, it can be performed on an outpatient basis using common eyeglasses and a mild eye drop. Another advantage of this Technique is that it is non-invasive and does not require any specific post-operative care.
If you are interested in learning more about this procedure or if you are looking for a doctor who can offer you this option, please do not hesitate to contact Mantracare Karimnagar. We would be happy to help you find the right doctor and answer any questions you may have.
Procedure of C3R Eye Surgery
Crosslinking increases the stability and strength of the cornea, which can help protect against further damage from various causes, such as eye trauma or infection.
The crosslinking procedure is typically done in two stages. In the first stage, riboflavin is injected into the center of the cornea. This causes the molecule to form pairs of molecules, or crosslinks, between its atoms. The second stage involves applying a heat or laser treatment to these crosslinks, which helps them to form a stronger bond and improve the overall stability of the cornea.
The benefits of crosslinking your cornea include increased stability and strength of the cornea, improved vision, reduced risk of macular degeneration, and reduced risk of cataracts.
C3R Surgery Cost In Karimnagar
The cost of C3R surgery in Karimnagar can vary depending on the hospital you choose and the type of surgery you need. The cost of C3R surgery in Karimnagar varies between ₹25,000 to ₹50,000 per eye. C3R treatment is often combined with different lenses as shown below:
- Simple C3R treatment: Riboflavin and laser is used to strengthen the cornea and treat keratoconus. Costs around ₹25000/ eye.
- C3R + RGP Lenses = Along with C3R, RGP or rigid contact lenses are prescribed. This gives clear eyesight without any issues. Costs around ₹30000/ eye.
- C3R + Scleral Lens = Along with C3R, Scleral contact lenses are prescribed. These are large contact lens that rests on the sclera and creates a tear-filled vault over the cornea. Costs around ₹35000/ eye.
- C3R + ICL = Along with C3R, ICL surgery is done to permanently place a lens inside eye. ICL corrects your eye power as well. Contact lenses are not needed. Costs around ₹60000/ eye.
C3R Surgery Hospitals in Karimnagar
There are several C3R eye hospitals in Karimnagar, including MantraCare Karimnagar, Eye Clinic Karimnagar, Eye Center Karimnagar, and Eye Mantra Karimnagar. EyeMantra is one of Karimnagar’s leading C3R treatment center, with over 100,000 eyes operated by its doctors. Our hospitals in Karimnagar are accessible from the following areas :
- Ganesh Nagar
- Katta Rampur
- Alkapuri Colony
- Srinivasa Nagar
- Mankamma Thota
- Bhagath Nagar
- Sapthagiri Colony
- Vidya Nagar
- Peddapalli Road
- Deshraj Pally
- Chinta Kunta
- Saraswathi Nagar
- LMD Colony
- Racharla Gollapally
- Subhash Nagar
- Theegalagutta Palle
Top C3R Surgery Doctors in Karimnagar
Happy Patients from Karimnagar after C3R Surgery
“I am really grateful for the help that MantraCare has given me and my family. They are still supportive even when I am out of work now. They were so patient with me and gave me their time and attention as well as their assistance.”
– Rishi (Karimnagar)
Frequently Asked Questions
C3R surgery, also called corneal collagen cross-linking with riboflavin, is a treatment for keratoconus and other corneal disorders. It strengthens the cornea by creating new bonds between its collagen fibers. This makes the cornea more resistant to changes in shape. MantraCare Karimnagar offers one of the best facilities and doctors for C3R treatment.
There are a few potential side effects of C3R surgery. These include:
- Infection: The chances of developing an infection after c3r surgery are low, but it is still a possibility.
- Scarring: Surgery may result in scarring. The amount and severity of scarring will depend on the individual.
- Bleeding: There is a small risk of bleeding during or after surgery.
- Nerve damage: There is a very small risk that nerves can be damaged during surgery.
- Pain: Some people experience pain after c3r surgery, although this is usually mild and manageable
At MantraCare Karimnagar, C3R surgery costs around Rs. 20,000/ eye. The cost varies based on the complexity of the case. We also offer insurance and EMI facilities for C3R surgery.
C3r surgery recovery time can vary depending on the individual. However, most people can expect to be back to their normal activities within 2-4 weeks.
Mantracare is the best hospital for Holcomb C3R treatment in Karimnagar. They have top C3R doctors with over 20,000+ satisfied clients.