Advanced Fissure treatment in Karimnagar
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Karimnagar
Fissure surgery treatment is a very common procedure in Karimnagar. Patients who suffer from recurrent fissures can undergo this treatment to prevent them from becoming bigger and causing more pain. The surgery involves the use of special tools to open up the fissure and repair it. After the surgery, patients will usually need to take antibiotics to prevent infection.
Contact Mantra Care team for your fissure treatment in Karimnagar today!
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Karimnagar are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Karimnagar
|Open Fissure Surgery in Karimnagar||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Karimnagar||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Karimnagar||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Karimnagar||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Karimnagar
MantraCare is one of Karimnagar’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Karimnagar are accessible from the following areas:
- Ganesh Nagar
- Katta Rampur
- Alkapuri Colony
- Srinivasa Nagar
- Mankamma Thota
- Bhagath Nagar
- Sapthagiri Colony
- Vidya Nagar
- Peddapalli Road
- Deshraj Pally
- Chinta Kunta
- Saraswathi Nagar
- LMD Colony
- Racharla Gollapally
- Subhash Nagar
- Theegalagutta Palle
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Karimnagar
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“I underwent fissure surgery due to a chronic fissures that led to social embarrassment. The treatment was simple and my doctor in Karimnagar explained Mantra Care’s strategy for the same. I am very satisfied with the treatment and its results.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Karimnagar, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Karimnagar starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Karimnagar also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Karimnagar to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Karimnagar offers highly safe procedures.