Advanced Fistula treatment in Karimnagar
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Karimnagar at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Karimnagar
Fistula surgery is a surgical procedure used to treat various types of fistulas. A fistula is a hole that forms between two body areas due to a lack of communication between them. This can be due to injury, infection, childbirth, or other factors. There are many different types of fistulas, and each requires a different type of treatment. Some common treatments include surgery, antibiotics, and tube feeding. If you are considering treating your fistula, please contact the experts at the Mantra care Center in Karimnagar. They can help you choose the best course of action for you.
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Karimnagar
|Fistulotomy in Karimnagar||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Karimnagar||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Karimnagar||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Karimnagar||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Karimnagar||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Karimnagar||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Karimnagar||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Karimnagar||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Karimnagar||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Karimnagar
MantraCare is one of Karimnagar’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Karimnagar are accessible from the following areas:
- Ganesh Nagar
- Katta Rampur
- Alkapuri Colony
- Srinivasa Nagar
- Mankamma Thota
- Bhagath Nagar
- Sapthagiri Colony
- Vidya Nagar
- Peddapalli Road
- Deshraj Pally
- Chinta Kunta
- Saraswathi Nagar
- LMD Colony
- Racharla Gollapally
- Subhash Nagar
- Theegalagutta Palle
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Karimnagar
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“The doctors are well experienced and have used a lot of care in operating. They have been very sensitive about my pain and the way they treated me. I am so grateful for their professional medical service.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Karimnagar, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Karimnagar starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Karimnagar also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Karimnagar to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Karimnagar offers highly safe procedures.