Advanced Breast Cancer treatment in Karnal
FREE Breast Cancer Treatment Consultation
Get Breast Cancer Treatment Cost Estimate
Breast Cancer Treatment in Karnal
If you are looking for breast cancer treatment in Karnal, then you should visit Mantracare. Mantracare is a leading breast cancer clinic in the area and they offer a wide range of treatments, including surgery, chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and hormonal therapy. They have a team of experts who will help you choose the best treatment for your individual situation. Mantracare is dedicated to providing excellent care to their patients and they always put their safety first. All of their patients are required to take a safety briefing before starting any treatment and they always use the latest technology to help improve patient safety.
Why Breast Cancer treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Breast Cancer
- A lump in your breast or armpit that does not go away
- Redness or thickening of the skin around a nipple, or an inverted nipple (where the nipple turns inward)
- A change in the size or shape of one breast compared to the other
- Breast pain that does not go away
- Nipple discharge other than breast milk
- A rash on or around your nipple
- Skin dimpling, puckering or scaling on the nipple or breast skin
- Changes in nipple color (dark spots or smudges on the nipple)
Breast Cancer Treatment Options
There are many different types of breast cancer surgeries. Some of the most common include:
- Lumpectomy: A surgery used to remove only cancerous tissue and surrounding normal tissue. This type of operation does not require removing the entire breast or lymph nodes under the arm.
- Mastectomy: A surgery used to remove the entire breast, including the nipple and areola. It can also include removing lymph nodes under the arm.
- Breast-conserving surgery (BCS): A surgery used to remove only the tumor, while leaving the rest of the breast intact. It may also be called partial mastectomy.
- Wide local excision: This surgery removes all or most of the breast tissue around where cancer is found but does not remove any structures that contain nerves or blood vessels.
Why to not delay Breast Cancer treatment?
- Your breast cancer may spread to other parts of your body.
- A lump or other symptoms may get worse if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have a mastectomy or lumpectomy if your cancer has spread.
- Treatment may be more difficult and less effective if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have breast reconstruction.
- Your overall survival rate could be lower.
Breast Cancer Treatment Cost in Karnal
|Lumpectomy in Karnal||1,56,300 – 2,13,800||Only the tissue is removed|
|Mastectomy in Karnal||2,13,800 – 3,20,800||Complete breast is removed|
|Radiation Therapy in Karnal||1,50,000 – 5,34,500||Natural breasts are retained|
|Chemotherapy in Karnal||1,63,300 – 2,84,000||Breast is saved | Women feel less disfigured|
Breast Cancer Treatment Hospitals in Karnal
MantraCare is one of Karnal’s leading Breast Cancer treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Karnal are accessible from the following areas:
- Sector 7
- Sector 5
- Sector 45
- Sector 6
- Sector 35
- Sector 33
- Model Town
- Shiv Colony
- Mangalpur Part
- Kunjpura Road
- Char Chaman
- Sector 13
- Prem Nagar
- Sham Nagar
- Ansal Town
- Karan Vihar
- Sadar Bazar
- Vasant Vihar
- LIC Colony
- Kheri Naru
- Ramesh Nagar
- Jyoti Nagar
- Braham Nagar
- Khatrian Mohalla
Top Breast Cancer Treatment Doctors in Karnal
2000+ Successful Breast Cancer Treatment
“I was worried about my breast cancer treatment, but MantraCare, Karnal made it so easy and stress-free. The staff is incredibly knowledgeable and caring, and they helped me every step of the way. I’m so grateful to have found them!“
Frequently Asked Question's
Breast cancer treatment is the process of removing or destroying tumors and also treating any other problems that might be caused by the cancer. This treatment may include surgery, radiation therapy, hormone therapy and chemotherapy.
Breast cancer is one of the most common cancers among women. The breast cancer treatment options in Karnal include lumpectomy, mastectomy, chemotherapy, radiation therapy and hormone therapy. Breast cancer can be treated successfully if it’s diagnosed at an early stage.
The cost of breast cancer treatment in Karnal starts at Rs 1,30,000. Mantra Care Karnal also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover breast cancer treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Karnal to check if you are covered.