Advanced Fissure treatment in Karnal
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Karnal
Fissure surgery is a treatment for anal fissures. It is a type of surgery that uses a thin, long drill to go through the skin and muscle and into the anus. This hole is then closed with stitches. The surgery is done on an outpatient basis and most people are able to go home the same day. There are two types of surgery: an open surgery and a closure procedure. The open surgery is done when there is no infection present. The closure procedure is done when there is an infection present or if the fissure does not close completely after the open surgery.
Contact Mantra Care team for your fissure treatment in Karnal today!
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Karnal are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Karnal
|Open Fissure Surgery in Karnal||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Karnal||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Karnal||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Karnal||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Karnal
MantraCare is one of Karnal’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Karnal are accessible from the following areas:
- Sector 7
- Sector 5
- Sector 45
- Sector 6
- Sector 35
- Sector 33
- Model Town
- Shiv Colony
- Mangalpur Part
- Kunjpura Road
- Char Chaman
- Sector 13
- Prem Nagar
- Sham Nagar
- Ansal Town
- Karan Vihar
- Sadar Bazar
- Vasant Vihar
- LIC Colony
- Kheri Naru
- Ramesh Nagar
- Jyoti Nagar
- Braham Nagar
- Khatrian Mohalla
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Karnal
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“Mantra Care was recommended by my doctor and I cannot thank them enough for their wonderful care. i had my fissure surgery successfuly done there.
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Karnal, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Karnal starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Karnal also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Karnal to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Karnal offers highly safe procedures.