Advanced Fistula treatment in Karnal
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Karnal at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Karnal
If you are living with a fistula, you may be wondering if surgery is the right solution for you. There are several types of surgery that can be done to treat fistulas, and each has its own benefits and drawbacks. If you are interested in learning more about the different types of surgery, or if you would like to schedule a consultation with one of our surgeons, please contact us today. We would be happy to discuss your options with you and help you find the best treatment for your specific situation.
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Karnal
|Fistulotomy in Karnal||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Karnal||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Karnal||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Karnal||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Karnal||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Karnal||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Karnal||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Karnal||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Karnal||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Karnal
MantraCare is one of Karnal’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Karnal are accessible from the following areas:
- Sector 7
- Sector 5
- Sector 45
- Sector 6
- Sector 35
- Sector 33
- Model Town
- Shiv Colony
- Mangalpur Part
- Kunjpura Road
- Char Chaman
- Sector 13
- Prem Nagar
- Sham Nagar
- Ansal Town
- Karan Vihar
- Sadar Bazar
- Vasant Vihar
- LIC Colony
- Kheri Naru
- Ramesh Nagar
- Jyoti Nagar
- Braham Nagar
- Khatrian Mohalla
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Karnal
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“I have been thankful that my friend recommended me to her family doctor in Karnal, who suggested me to proceed with surgery. I ended up getting Mantra Care service and they helped me experience a successful treatment.”
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Karnal, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Karnal starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Karnal also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Karnal to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Karnal offers highly safe procedures.