Advanced Liposuction treatment in Khammam
FREE Liposuction Consultation
Get Liposuction Cost Estimate
Liposuction in Khammam
If you are looking for safe and effective liposuction treatment in Khammam, then you should visit Mantracare. Mantracare is a world-renowned medical institution that offers top quality liposuction treatments. They use the latest technology and methods to achieve the best results for their patients. Their team of experts is dedicated to providing the best possible service. You can trust them to give you the best possible result.
Why Liposuction from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Liposuction
- You do not like the appearance of your body.
- You see areas of fat that you think are ugly, and it bothers you.
- You cannot wear certain clothes without feeling self-conscious about how your body looks in them.
- Excessive fat accumulation in certain areas of the body which is causing physical discomfort and/or social embarrassment.
- Skin elasticity loss due to weight gain.
- You have tried other weight loss methods but they did not work for you.
- You are suffering from pain or numbness in your extremities because of fatty deposits on them.
Liposuction Treatment Options
Types of liposuction that are available are:
- Suction-assisted liposuction (SAL): This uses a handheld suction device to remove fat from areas such as the arms, legs, tummy and buttocks. The surgeon will insert a narrow tube into your body and use it to suck out unwanted fat cells.
- Laser-assisted liposuction (LAL): This type of liposuction uses laser technology to remove fat. The surgeon will insert a laser probe into your body and direct it at the fat cells. This heats up the cells so that they release their contents and are then sucked out by suction through a tube.
- Tumescent liposuction: This type of liposuction uses a local anaesthetic and a fluid called tumescent solution. The surgeon will inject this into your body to numb it and then suck out the fat cells using suction through a tube.
- Water-assisted liposuction (WAL): This type of liposuction uses a water solution to help remove the fat cells. The surgeon will inject this into your body to numb it and then suck out the fat cells using suction through a tube.
Why to not delay Liposuction treatment?
- Liposuction is the only way to get rid of fat in problem areas that can’t be dealt with by diet and exercise alone
- Liposuction can help you achieve your ideal body shape and contour
- You’ll feel more confident about yourself, which will improve your self-esteem
- Liposuction can help you achieve the body you want, whether it’s for personal reasons or because you want to improve your appearance for a specific activity like swimming or dating.
- You’ll feel better in your clothing and more comfortable in your own skin
Liposuction Treatment Cost in Khammam
|Part of Body||Cost (₹)|
|Thighs||1,20,000 – 1,40,000|
|Arms||30,000 – 40,000|
|Chins / Cheeks||40,000 – 60,000|
|Breasts||40,000 – 60,000|
|Abdomen||1,30,000 – 1,90,000|
|Buttocks||90,000 – 1,10,000|
Liposuction Treatment Hospitals in Khammam
MantraCare is one of Khammam’s leading Liposuction treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Khammam are accessible from the following areas:
- Gajula Ramamaram
- Sujatha Nagar
- Manikya Nagar Basti
- Rotary Nagar
- Praksh Nagar
- Raparthi Nagar
- Kaviraj Nagar
- VDO’s Colony
- Moti Nagar
- Mallepalle Chinthagurthi
Top Liposuction Treatment Doctors in Khammam
2000+ Successful Liposuction Treatment
“I am so grateful to MantraCare for their amazing liposuction treatment in Khammam! I had been struggling with my weight for years and no matter what I tried, I could not get rid of the excess fat. Mantracare’s treatment was exactly what I needed to finally achieve my ideal body. The procedure was quick and easy, and the results were immediate and amazing. Thankyou!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Question's
There are many options available for Liposuction in Khammam. However, there is a lot of confusion about which option to go for and whether it is safe or not. At our clinic, we offer a variety of Liposuction options to suit every patient’s needs. The best option will depend on your body type and desired results.
The cost of Liposuction treatment in Khammam is very much depending on the type and size of the area being treated. The average cost for Liposuction treatment can range from Rs. 30000 to Rs. 50000 per session.
Yes, most insurances cover Liposuction treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Khammam to check if you are covered.