Advanced Fistula treatment in Kochi
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Kochi at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Kochi
If you are living with a fistula, you may be wondering if there is any way to treat it. Well, there is! In Kochi, many patients receive treatment for their fistulas through surgery. This procedure helps clean and repair the damaged area inside the body. The surgery is often done as an outpatient procedure, which means that you can go home after the surgery and resume your normal life. If you are interested in learning more about fistula surgery in Kochi, contact our team today for a free consultation.
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Kochi
|Fistulotomy in Kochi||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Kochi||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Kochi||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Kochi||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Kochi||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Kochi||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Kochi||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Kochi||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Kochi||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Kochi
MantraCare is one of Kochi’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Kochi are accessible from the following areas:
- Marine Drive
- M.G Road
- Warriyam Road
- Chittoor Road
- Jawahar Nagar
- Gandhi Nagar
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Kochi
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“The staff at Mantra Care is amazing and so caring. They have made my recovery so much easier.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Kochi, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Kochi starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Kochi also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Kochi to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Kochi offers highly safe procedures.