Advanced Breast Cancer treatment in Kolhapur
FREE Breast Cancer Treatment Consultation
Get Breast Cancer Treatment Cost Estimate
Breast Cancer Treatment in Kolhapur
If you are looking for breast cancer treatment in Kolhapur, then look no further than Mantracare. Our team of experienced doctors will help you find the best treatment for your specific situation. We have a wide range of treatments available, including surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation therapy. We want to make sure that you get the most effective care possible, so we offer a variety of payment options. Contact us today to learn more about our breast cancer treatment in Kolhapur at Mantracare.
Why Breast Cancer treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Breast Cancer
- A lump in your breast or armpit that does not go away
- Redness or thickening of the skin around a nipple, or an inverted nipple (where the nipple turns inward)
- A change in the size or shape of one breast compared to the other
- Breast pain that does not go away
- Nipple discharge other than breast milk
- A rash on or around your nipple
- Skin dimpling, puckering or scaling on the nipple or breast skin
- Changes in nipple color (dark spots or smudges on the nipple)
Breast Cancer Treatment Options
There are many different types of breast cancer surgeries. Some of the most common include:
- Lumpectomy: A surgery used to remove only cancerous tissue and surrounding normal tissue. This type of operation does not require removing the entire breast or lymph nodes under the arm.
- Mastectomy: A surgery used to remove the entire breast, including the nipple and areola. It can also include removing lymph nodes under the arm.
- Breast-conserving surgery (BCS): A surgery used to remove only the tumor, while leaving the rest of the breast intact. It may also be called partial mastectomy.
- Wide local excision: This surgery removes all or most of the breast tissue around where cancer is found but does not remove any structures that contain nerves or blood vessels.
Why to not delay Breast Cancer treatment?
- Your breast cancer may spread to other parts of your body.
- A lump or other symptoms may get worse if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have a mastectomy or lumpectomy if your cancer has spread.
- Treatment may be more difficult and less effective if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have breast reconstruction.
- Your overall survival rate could be lower.
Breast Cancer Treatment Cost in Kolhapur
|Lumpectomy in Kolhapur||1,56,300 – 2,13,800||Only the tissue is removed|
|Mastectomy in Kolhapur||2,13,800 – 3,20,800||Complete breast is removed|
|Radiation Therapy in Kolhapur||1,50,000 – 5,34,500||Natural breasts are retained|
|Chemotherapy in Kolhapur||1,63,300 – 2,84,000||Breast is saved | Women feel less disfigured|
Breast Cancer Treatment Hospitals in Kolhapur
MantraCare is one of Kolhapur’s leading Breast Cancer treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Kolhapur are accessible from the following areas:
- Mangalwar Peth
- Uttareshwar Peth
- Nagala Park
- Tarabai Park
- Papachi Tikati
- Ruikar Colony
- Rajendra Nagar
- Pratibha Nagar
- Hari Om Nagar
- Sykes Extension
- Shivaji Peth
- Sambhaji Nagar
- Mukt Sainik Colony
- New Shahupuri
- Shivaji Park
- Raman Mala
- Kasaba Bawada
- Mahalaxmi Nagar
- Manganwlar Peth
- Salonkhe Nagar
- Samrat Nagar
- Baba Jarag Nagar
- Shivganga Colony
- Shukrawar Peth
- R K Nagar
- Saneguruji Vasahat
- Wangi Bol
- Station Road
- Hanuman Nagar
- Jawahar Nagar
- Rajopadhye Nagar
Top Breast Cancer Treatment Doctors in Kolhapur
2000+ Successful Breast Cancer Treatment
“I had no idea what to expect when I started my Breast Cancer treatment from MantraCare in Kolhapur. But, from the very first session, I knew that this was going to be something special. The staff is incredibly warm and welcoming, and they really make you feel like family. The treatments themselves are unlike anything I’ve ever experienced. If you’re looking for an alternative treatment option for Breast Cancer, I would highly recommend MantraCare. It has truly changed my life for the better.“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Question's
Breast cancer treatment is the process of removing or destroying tumors and also treating any other problems that might be caused by the cancer. This treatment may include surgery, radiation therapy, hormone therapy and chemotherapy.
Breast cancer is one of the most common cancers among women. The breast cancer treatment options in Kolhapur include lumpectomy, mastectomy, chemotherapy, radiation therapy and hormone therapy. Breast cancer can be treated successfully if it’s diagnosed at an early stage.
The cost of breast cancer treatment in Kolhapur starts at Rs 1,30,000. Mantra Care Kolhapur also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover breast cancer treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Kolhapur to check if you are covered.