Advanced Breast Cancer treatment in Kolkata
FREE Breast Cancer Treatment Consultation
Get Breast Cancer Treatment Cost Estimate
Breast Cancer Treatment in Kolkata
If you are looking for breast cancer treatment in Kolkata, Mantracare is the right place for you. We offer a wide range of treatments that can help you get through this difficult time. Our team of experts is dedicated to providing the best care possible. We offer treatments that include chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and surgery. If you are interested in learning more about our services, please visit our website or contact us at [phone number]. We would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Why Breast Cancer treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Breast Cancer
- A lump in your breast or armpit that does not go away
- Redness or thickening of the skin around a nipple, or an inverted nipple (where the nipple turns inward)
- A change in the size or shape of one breast compared to the other
- Breast pain that does not go away
- Nipple discharge other than breast milk
- A rash on or around your nipple
- Skin dimpling, puckering or scaling on the nipple or breast skin
- Changes in nipple color (dark spots or smudges on the nipple)
Breast Cancer Treatment Options
There are many different types of breast cancer surgeries. Some of the most common include:
- Lumpectomy: A surgery used to remove only cancerous tissue and surrounding normal tissue. This type of operation does not require removing the entire breast or lymph nodes under the arm.
- Mastectomy: A surgery used to remove the entire breast, including the nipple and areola. It can also include removing lymph nodes under the arm.
- Breast-conserving surgery (BCS): A surgery used to remove only the tumor, while leaving the rest of the breast intact. It may also be called partial mastectomy.
- Wide local excision: This surgery removes all or most of the breast tissue around where cancer is found but does not remove any structures that contain nerves or blood vessels.
Why to not delay Breast Cancer treatment?
- Your breast cancer may spread to other parts of your body.
- A lump or other symptoms may get worse if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have a mastectomy or lumpectomy if your cancer has spread.
- Treatment may be more difficult and less effective if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have breast reconstruction.
- Your overall survival rate could be lower.
Breast Cancer Treatment Cost in Kolkata
|Lumpectomy in Kolkata||1,56,300 – 2,13,800||Only the tissue is removed|
|Mastectomy in Kolkata||2,13,800 – 3,20,800||Complete breast is removed|
|Radiation Therapy in Kolkata||1,50,000 – 5,34,500||Natural breasts are retained|
|Chemotherapy in Kolkata||1,63,300 – 2,84,000||Breast is saved | Women feel less disfigured|
Breast Cancer Treatment Hospitals in Kolkata
MantraCare is one of Kolkata’s leading Breast Cancer treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Kolkata are accessible from the following areas:
- A.J.c.bose road
- Abinash Chaowdhury lane
- Alipore Bodyguard line
- Alipore Civil court
- Alipore Dist board
- Asylum Lane
- Bakery Road
- Ballygunge Rs
- Ballygunge Sc college
- Behala Municipal market
- Bengal Chemical
- Bosepukur Road
- Brace Bridge
- Brahma Samaj road
- Chittaranjan Avenue
- Circus Avenue
- Cmda Abasan
- College Square
- Council House street
- Customs House
- Dover Lane
- Elliot Road
- Fort William
- Ganguly Bagan
- Garcha Road
- Garden Reach
- Garia Bt
- Gariahat Market
- Gobinda Khatick road
- Gokhel Road
- Golf Green
- Great Eastern hotel
Top Breast Cancer Treatment Doctors in Kolkata
2000+ Successful Breast Cancer Treatment
“I am so grateful to MantraCare for their amazing breast cancer treatment in Kolkata. I feel like I have been given a new lease on life and I am finally able to live my life to the fullest again. Thank you MantraCare!“
– Megha Kaushik
Frequently Asked Question's
Breast cancer treatment is the process of removing or destroying tumors and also treating any other problems that might be caused by the cancer. This treatment may include surgery, radiation therapy, hormone therapy and chemotherapy.
Breast cancer is one of the most common cancers among women. The breast cancer treatment options in Kolkata include lumpectomy, mastectomy, chemotherapy, radiation therapy and hormone therapy. Breast cancer can be treated successfully if it’s diagnosed at an early stage.
The cost of breast cancer treatment in Kolkata starts at Rs 1,30,000. Mantra Care Kolkata also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover breast cancer treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Kolkata to check if you are covered.