Advanced Fissure treatment in Kolkata
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Kolkata
If you are looking for a treatment option for a fissure in Kolkata, surgery is the best option. The surgery is effective and doesn’t require any long-term medication or therapy. The surgery involves cutting through the skin and fascia to help relieve the pressure from the fissure. It is a outpatient procedure that takes about an hour to complete.
Contact our team for your fissure treatment today!
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Kolkata are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Kolkata
|Open Fissure Surgery in Kolkata||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Kolkata||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Kolkata||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Kolkata||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Kolkata
MantraCare is one of Kolkata’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Kolkata are accessible from the following areas:
- A.J.c.bose road
- Abinash Chaowdhury lane
- Alipore Bodyguard line
- Alipore Civil court
- Alipore Dist board
- Asylum Lane
- Bakery Road
- Ballygunge Rs
- Ballygunge Sc college
- Behala Municipal market
- Bengal Chemical
- Bosepukur Road
- Brace Bridge
- Brahma Samaj road
- Chittaranjan Avenue
- Circus Avenue
- Cmda Abasan
- College Square
- Council House street
- Customs House
- Dover Lane
- Elliot Road
- Fort William
- Ganguly Bagan
- Garcha Road
- Garden Reach
- Garia Bt
- Gariahat Market
- Gobinda Khatick road
- Gokhel Road
- Golf Green
- Great Eastern hotel
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Kolkata
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“I visited this hospital with my mom and found it to be quite a lovely experience. The doctors were extremely well-trained, the facilities were modern, and the cost was affordable.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Kolkata, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Kolkata starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Kolkata also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Kolkata to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Kolkata offers highly safe procedures.