Advanced Liposuction treatment in Kolkata
FREE Liposuction Consultation
Get Liposuction Cost Estimate
Liposuction in Kolkata
If you are looking for liposuction treatment in Kolkata, look no further than Mantracare. Our experts at Mantracare offer a variety of liposuction treatments that will give you the body you have always wanted. We use the latest technology and techniques to achieve the best results possible. Our team of experts is dedicated to providing you with the best possible service. We will help you choose the right treatment for your needs and guide you through the entire process. We are confident that our services will give you the body you have always wanted.
Why Liposuction from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Liposuction
- You do not like the appearance of your body.
- You see areas of fat that you think are ugly, and it bothers you.
- You cannot wear certain clothes without feeling self-conscious about how your body looks in them.
- Excessive fat accumulation in certain areas of the body which is causing physical discomfort and/or social embarrassment.
- Skin elasticity loss due to weight gain.
- You have tried other weight loss methods but they did not work for you.
- You are suffering from pain or numbness in your extremities because of fatty deposits on them.
Liposuction Treatment Options
Types of liposuction that are available are:
- Suction-assisted liposuction (SAL): This uses a handheld suction device to remove fat from areas such as the arms, legs, tummy and buttocks. The surgeon will insert a narrow tube into your body and use it to suck out unwanted fat cells.
- Laser-assisted liposuction (LAL): This type of liposuction uses laser technology to remove fat. The surgeon will insert a laser probe into your body and direct it at the fat cells. This heats up the cells so that they release their contents and are then sucked out by suction through a tube.
- Tumescent liposuction: This type of liposuction uses a local anaesthetic and a fluid called tumescent solution. The surgeon will inject this into your body to numb it and then suck out the fat cells using suction through a tube.
- Water-assisted liposuction (WAL): This type of liposuction uses a water solution to help remove the fat cells. The surgeon will inject this into your body to numb it and then suck out the fat cells using suction through a tube.
Why to not delay Liposuction treatment?
- Liposuction is the only way to get rid of fat in problem areas that can’t be dealt with by diet and exercise alone
- Liposuction can help you achieve your ideal body shape and contour
- You’ll feel more confident about yourself, which will improve your self-esteem
- Liposuction can help you achieve the body you want, whether it’s for personal reasons or because you want to improve your appearance for a specific activity like swimming or dating.
- You’ll feel better in your clothing and more comfortable in your own skin
Liposuction Treatment Cost in Kolkata
|Part of Body||Cost (₹)|
|Thighs||1,20,000 – 1,40,000|
|Arms||30,000 – 40,000|
|Chins / Cheeks||40,000 – 60,000|
|Breasts||40,000 – 60,000|
|Abdomen||1,30,000 – 1,90,000|
|Buttocks||90,000 – 1,10,000|
Liposuction Treatment Hospitals in Kolkata
MantraCare is one of Kolkata’s leading Liposuction treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Kolkata are accessible from the following areas:
- A.J.c.bose road
- Abinash Chaowdhury lane
- Alipore Bodyguard line
- Alipore Civil court
- Alipore Dist board
- Asylum Lane
- Bakery Road
- Ballygunge Rs
- Ballygunge Sc college
- Behala Municipal market
- Bengal Chemical
- Bosepukur Road
- Brace Bridge
- Brahma Samaj road
- Chittaranjan Avenue
- Circus Avenue
- Cmda Abasan
- College Square
- Council House street
- Customs House
- Dover Lane
- Elliot Road
- Fort William
- Ganguly Bagan
- Garcha Road
- Garden Reach
- Garia Bt
- Gariahat Market
- Gobinda Khatick road
- Gokhel Road
- Golf Green
- Great Eastern hotel
Top Liposuction Treatment Doctors in Kolkata
2000+ Successful Liposuction Treatment
“MantraCare Liposuction treatment in Kolkata was great! I felt so much better after having the procedure done and would definitely recommend it to anyone considering it. The staff were all very professional and kind, and the results were exactly what I was hoping for. Thank you MantraCare!“
Frequently Asked Question's
There are many options available for Liposuction in Kolkata. However, there is a lot of confusion about which option to go for and whether it is safe or not. At our clinic, we offer a variety of Liposuction options to suit every patient’s needs. The best option will depend on your body type and desired results.
The cost of Liposuction treatment in Kolkata is very much depending on the type and size of the area being treated. The average cost for Liposuction treatment can range from Rs. 30000 to Rs. 50000 per session.
Yes, most insurances cover Liposuction treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Kolkata to check if you are covered.