Advanced Pilonidal Sinus treatment in Kolkata
Safest pilonidal sinus treatment in Kolkata at affordable cost.
FREE Pilonidal Sinus Treatment Consultation
Get Pilonidal Cyst Treatment Cost Estimate
Pilonidal Sinus Treatment in Kolkata
If you are looking for a Pilonidal Sinus treatment in Kolkata, then you have come to the right place. At our clinic, we offer the latest and most advanced treatments for this condition. Our team of experienced professionals is dedicated to providing the best possible care to our patients. We use the latest technology and equipment to treat Pilonidal Sinus, and we always aim to provide the highest quality service. If you are looking for a reliable and professional Pilonidal Sinus treatment in Kolkata, then come see us at our clinic Mantra Care today.
Why Pilonidal Sinus treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Pilonidal Sinus
Pilonidal sinuses are most commonly found in the cleft between the buttocks (the natal cleft). They may also be found in other areas, such as the armpits, groin or navel. Symptoms of a pilonidal sinus include:
- pain in the affected area
- discharge of pus or blood from the sinus
- a foul-smelling odour
- fever, chills and fatigue.
Pilonidal Sinus Treatment Options
To relieve your symptoms, your doctor may recommend one of the following outpatient treatments:
- Surgical excision: This is the most common treatment for pilonidal sinus. The surgeon will make an incision in the skin and remove the infected tissue. The wound will then be closed with stitches or staples.
- Laser ablation: This procedure uses a laser to destroy the infected tissue.
- Cryotherapy: This treatment uses freezing temperatures to destroy the infected tissue.
- Electrocautery: This procedure uses an electric current to destroy the infected tissue.
Why to not delay Pilonidal Sinus treatment?
- If left untreated, a pilonidal sinus can lead to serious infections.
- Can be extremely painful and make it difficult to sit or walk.
- Can also cause abscesses (pockets of pus) to form in the tissue around the sinus.
- If an abscess bursts, it can lead to sepsis, a potentially life-threatening condition.
- Pilonidal sinus infections can also cause fever, chills, and fatigue.
- Early Treatment for a pilonidal sinus is typically quick and easy, and can usually be done in an outpatient setting.
- Delaying treatment can lead to more serious complications that may require hospitalization.
Pilonidal Sinus Treatment Cost in Kolkata
Pilonidal sinus is a condition that can cause pain, swelling and infection in the tissue around the buttocks. It can be a chronic condition, which means it can come and go over time. Treatment for pilonidal sinus usually involves surgery to remove the affected tissue. The cost of treatment will depend on the severity of the condition and the type of surgery required. In Kolkata, the average cost of treatment for pilonidal sinus is around Rs. 30,000.
Pilonidal Sinus Treatment Hospitals in Kolkata
MantraCare is one of Kolkata’s leading Pilonidal Sinus treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Kolkata are accessible from the following areas:
- A.J.c.bose road
- Abinash Chaowdhury lane
- Alipore Bodyguard line
- Alipore Civil court
- Alipore Dist board
- Asylum Lane
- Bakery Road
- Ballygunge Rs
- Ballygunge Sc college
- Behala Municipal market
- Bengal Chemical
- Bosepukur Road
- Brace Bridge
- Brahma Samaj road
- Chittaranjan Avenue
- Circus Avenue
- Cmda Abasan
- College Square
- Council House street
- Customs House
- Dover Lane
- Elliot Road
- Fort William
- Ganguly Bagan
- Garcha Road
- Garden Reach
- Garia Bt
- Gariahat Market
- Gobinda Khatick road
- Gokhel Road
- Golf Green
- Great Eastern hotel
Top Pilonidal Sinus Treatment Doctors in Kolkata
2000+ Successful Pilonidal Sinus Treatment
“I had a great experience at this clinic Mantra Care . The doctors did really well. They explained the Pilonidal Sinus treatment process very clearly and was very patient in answering all my questions.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Pilonidal sinus treatment is a surgical procedure to remove a pilonidal sinus. A pilonidal sinus is an abnormal opening in the skin that can become infected. Treatment usually involves making an incision in the skin and removing the infected tissue. In some cases, the entire sinus may need to be removed.
There are a few different treatment options available for pilonidal sinus in Kolkata. Depending on the severity of the condition, some people may only require home care and over-the-counter (OTC) medication, while others may need to see a doctor or surgeon for more invasive treatment.
The average cost of pilonidal sinus treatment in Kolkata starts at Rs 30,000. Mantra Care Kolkata also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover pilonidal sinus treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Kolkata to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare pilonidal sinus hospital in Kolkata offers highly safe procedures.