C3R Surgery In Kota
Corneal collagen crosslinking (CCL) is a medical procedure that uses ultraviolet light to break down the proteins in the cornea and then uses riboflavin to heal the lesions. CCL is often used to treat keratoconus, an eye condition that causes the cornea to become too thin and distorted.
Riboflavin is a vitamin that is important for the health of the skin and eyes. Riboflavin helps to form new corneal tissue, reduces inflammation, and helps to improve vision. Riboflavin can be found in many foods, such as milk, eggs, and orange juice.
If you are interested in learning more about CCL or if you are considering this treatment as an option for your eyes, please contact our office in Kota. We would be happy to discuss your options with you and answer any questions that you may have.
Procedure of C3R Eye Surgery
Corneal collagen crosslinking (CCL) is a treatment option for patients with keratoconus and other progressive corneal diseases. There are two types of CCL: manual CCL, which uses riboflavin as a crosslinking agent, and automated CCL, which uses a laser to crosslink the cornea.
The procedure for manual CCL is as follows: The doctor first examines the patient’s eyes to determine the severity of their condition. Next, they create a map of the cornea using an ophthalmoscope. This map will help the doctor determine where to place the riboflavin injections. After the injections, the doctor performs a riboflavin injection test on the patient’s eye to make sure that the crosslinking has taken place. Finally, the doctor dresses the eye and performs a final eye examination.
The procedure for automated CCL is as follows: The doctor first examines the patient’s eyes to determine the severity of their condition. Next, they place a small camera in front of one eye and an infrared laser in front of the other eye so that they can see inside them. The doctor then creates a map of the cornea using this information. Next, they place tiny drops of riboflavin (the crosslinking agent) into selected areas on the map. Finally, they use a laser to crosslink these areas.
C3R Surgery Cost In Kota
The cost of C3R surgery in Kota can vary depending on the hospital you choose and the type of surgery you need. The cost of C3R surgery in Kota varies between ₹25,000 to ₹50,000 per eye. C3R treatment is often combined with different lenses as shown below:
- Simple C3R treatment: Riboflavin and laser is used to strengthen the cornea and treat keratoconus. Costs around ₹25000/ eye.
- C3R + RGP Lenses = Along with C3R, RGP or rigid contact lenses are prescribed. This gives clear eyesight without any issues. Costs around ₹30000/ eye.
- C3R + Scleral Lens = Along with C3R, Scleral contact lenses are prescribed. These are large contact lens that rests on the sclera and creates a tear-filled vault over the cornea. Costs around ₹35000/ eye.
- C3R + ICL = Along with C3R, ICL surgery is done to permanently place a lens inside eye. ICL corrects your eye power as well. Contact lenses are not needed. Costs around ₹60000/ eye.
C3R Surgery Hospitals in Kota
There are several C3R eye hospitals in Kota, including MantraCare Kota, Eye Clinic Kota, Eye Center Kota, and Eye Mantra Kota. EyeMantra is one of Kota’s leading C3R treatment center, with over 100,000 eyes operated by its doctors. Our hospitals in Kota are accessible from the following areas :
- Sakat Pura
- Baran Road
- Bundi Road
- Mahaveer Nagar
- Vigyan Nagar
- Swami Vivekananda Nagar
- Instrumentation Limited Colony
- Poonam Calony
- Jk Colony
- Naya Gaon
- Bajrang Nagar
- Police Line
- Ramganj Mandi
- Civil Lines
- Bhimganj Mandi
- Laxmi Pura
- Gaytri Vihar
- Shashtri Nagar
- Transport Nagar
- Rama Krishna Puram
- New Railway Colony
- Mahaveer Colony
- Ganesh Nagar
- Kewal Nagar
- Kota Industrial Area
- Sawaimadhopur Road
- Railway Station Area
- Rawatbhata Road
- Vinoba Bhave Nagar
- Naya Nohra
Top C3R Surgery Doctors in Kota
Happy Patients from Kota after C3R Surgery
“I have been using this service for a few months now and the results have been improved. I use to get a lot of problems with my eyesight, but now it is all good.”
– Rishi (Kota)
Frequently Asked Questions
C3R surgery, also called corneal collagen cross-linking with riboflavin, is a treatment for keratoconus and other corneal disorders. It strengthens the cornea by creating new bonds between its collagen fibers. This makes the cornea more resistant to changes in shape. MantraCare Kota offers one of the best facilities and doctors for C3R treatment.
There are a few potential side effects of C3R surgery. These include:
- Infection: The chances of developing an infection after c3r surgery are low, but it is still a possibility.
- Scarring: Surgery may result in scarring. The amount and severity of scarring will depend on the individual.
- Bleeding: There is a small risk of bleeding during or after surgery.
- Nerve damage: There is a very small risk that nerves can be damaged during surgery.
- Pain: Some people experience pain after c3r surgery, although this is usually mild and manageable
At MantraCare Kota, C3R surgery costs around Rs. 20,000/ eye. The cost varies based on the complexity of the case. We also offer insurance and EMI facilities for C3R surgery.
C3r surgery recovery time can vary depending on the individual. However, most people can expect to be back to their normal activities within 2-4 weeks.
Mantracare is the best hospital for Holcomb C3R treatment in Kota. They have top C3R doctors with over 20,000+ satisfied clients.