Advanced Fissure treatment in Kota
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Kota
Fissure surgery treatment in Kota is a very common procedure that is used to treat many different conditions. One of the most common conditions that is treated with this procedure is vaginismus. This is a condition where the woman cannot have sexual intercourse because it causes too much pain. Fissure surgery treatment in Kota can also be used to treat other conditions such as chronic pelvic pain, stress incontinence, and painful periods.
Contact our team for your fissure treatment today!
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Kota are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Kota
|Open Fissure Surgery in Kota||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Kota||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Kota||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Kota||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Kota
MantraCare is one of Kota’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Kota are accessible from the following areas:
- Sakat Pura
- Baran Road
- Bundi Road
- Mahaveer Nagar
- Vigyan Nagar
- Swami Vivekananda Nagar
- Instrumentation Limited Colony
- Poonam Calony
- Jk Colony
- Naya Gaon
- Bajrang Nagar
- Police Line
- Ramganj Mandi
- Civil Lines
- Bhimganj Mandi
- Laxmi Pura
- Gaytri Vihar
- Shashtri Nagar
- Transport Nagar
- Rama Krishna Puram
- New Railway Colony
- Mahaveer Colony
- Ganesh Nagar
- Kewal Nagar
- Kota Industrial Area
- Sawaimadhopur Road
- Railway Station Area
- Rawatbhata Road
- Vinoba Bhave Nagar
- Naya Nohra
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Kota
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“I’m so thankful for Mantra Care’s awesome service and care. I’ve had many surgeries in my life, and this one was the worst. All pain and with a horrible infection, but thanks to their care, I’m now able to walk without pain.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Kota, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Kota starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Kota also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Kota to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Kota offers highly safe procedures.