Advanced Fistula treatment in Kota
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Kota at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Kota
Fistula surgery treatment in Kota is a procedure that can help to correct an abnormal connection between two organs or vessels. This surgery is typically used to treat fistulas that occur in the gastrointestinal tract, but it can also be used to treat fistulas in other parts of the body. The goal of this surgery is to close the abnormal connection and restore normal function.
Contact our team for your fistula treatment today!
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Kota
|Fistulotomy in Kota||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Kota||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Kota||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Kota||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Kota||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Kota||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Kota||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Kota||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Kota||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Kota
MantraCare is one of Kota’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Kota are accessible from the following areas:
- Sakat Pura
- Baran Road
- Bundi Road
- Mahaveer Nagar
- Vigyan Nagar
- Swami Vivekananda Nagar
- Instrumentation Limited Colony
- Poonam Calony
- Jk Colony
- Naya Gaon
- Bajrang Nagar
- Police Line
- Ramganj Mandi
- Civil Lines
- Bhimganj Mandi
- Laxmi Pura
- Gaytri Vihar
- Shashtri Nagar
- Transport Nagar
- Rama Krishna Puram
- New Railway Colony
- Mahaveer Colony
- Ganesh Nagar
- Kewal Nagar
- Kota Industrial Area
- Sawaimadhopur Road
- Railway Station Area
- Rawatbhata Road
- Vinoba Bhave Nagar
- Naya Nohra
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Kota
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“I am a patient in Mantra Care, Kota and I think it’s the best hospital for treatment. The doctor and nurses are wonderful.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Kota, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Kota starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Kota also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Kota to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Kota offers highly safe procedures.