Advanced Liposuction treatment in Kota
FREE Liposuction Consultation
Get Liposuction Cost Estimate
Liposuction in Kota
If you are looking to get liposuction treatment in Kota at Mantracare, you will be pleased to know that we offer some of the best liposuction treatments in the area. Our team of experienced doctors is dedicated to providing you with the best possible care and results. We understand that everyone’s needs are different, which is why we offer a variety of options for liposuction treatments. Our team can help you choose the liposuction treatment that is right for you, based on your specific goals and needs. We also offer a variety of other services, such as body contouring and laser hair removal, which can be added to your treatment plan if desired. Contact us today to schedule a consultation with one of our team members and learn more about our liposuction treatment in Kota at Mantracare.
Why Liposuction from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Liposuction
- You do not like the appearance of your body.
- You see areas of fat that you think are ugly, and it bothers you.
- You cannot wear certain clothes without feeling self-conscious about how your body looks in them.
- Excessive fat accumulation in certain areas of the body which is causing physical discomfort and/or social embarrassment.
- Skin elasticity loss due to weight gain.
- You have tried other weight loss methods but they did not work for you.
- You are suffering from pain or numbness in your extremities because of fatty deposits on them.
Liposuction Treatment Options
Types of liposuction that are available are:
- Suction-assisted liposuction (SAL): This uses a handheld suction device to remove fat from areas such as the arms, legs, tummy and buttocks. The surgeon will insert a narrow tube into your body and use it to suck out unwanted fat cells.
- Laser-assisted liposuction (LAL): This type of liposuction uses laser technology to remove fat. The surgeon will insert a laser probe into your body and direct it at the fat cells. This heats up the cells so that they release their contents and are then sucked out by suction through a tube.
- Tumescent liposuction: This type of liposuction uses a local anaesthetic and a fluid called tumescent solution. The surgeon will inject this into your body to numb it and then suck out the fat cells using suction through a tube.
- Water-assisted liposuction (WAL): This type of liposuction uses a water solution to help remove the fat cells. The surgeon will inject this into your body to numb it and then suck out the fat cells using suction through a tube.
Why to not delay Liposuction treatment?
- Liposuction is the only way to get rid of fat in problem areas that can’t be dealt with by diet and exercise alone
- Liposuction can help you achieve your ideal body shape and contour
- You’ll feel more confident about yourself, which will improve your self-esteem
- Liposuction can help you achieve the body you want, whether it’s for personal reasons or because you want to improve your appearance for a specific activity like swimming or dating.
- You’ll feel better in your clothing and more comfortable in your own skin
Liposuction Treatment Cost in Kota
|Part of Body||Cost (₹)|
|Thighs||1,20,000 – 1,40,000|
|Arms||30,000 – 40,000|
|Chins / Cheeks||40,000 – 60,000|
|Breasts||40,000 – 60,000|
|Abdomen||1,30,000 – 1,90,000|
|Buttocks||90,000 – 1,10,000|
Liposuction Treatment Hospitals in Kota
MantraCare is one of Kota’s leading Liposuction treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Kota are accessible from the following areas:
- Sakat Pura
- Baran Road
- Bundi Road
- Mahaveer Nagar
- Vigyan Nagar
- Swami Vivekananda Nagar
- Instrumentation Limited Colony
- Poonam Calony
- Jk Colony
- Naya Gaon
- Bajrang Nagar
- Police Line
- Ramganj Mandi
- Civil Lines
- Bhimganj Mandi
- Laxmi Pura
- Gaytri Vihar
- Shashtri Nagar
- Transport Nagar
- Rama Krishna Puram
- New Railway Colony
- Mahaveer Colony
- Ganesh Nagar
- Kewal Nagar
- Kota Industrial Area
- Sawaimadhopur Road
- Railway Station Area
- Rawatbhata Road
- Vinoba Bhave Nagar
- Naya Nohra
Top Liposuction Treatment Doctors in Kota
2000+ Successful Liposuction Treatment
“MantraCare is truly wonderful. I had my Liposuction treatment done with them and it was fantastic. The whole process was so smooth and easy, and the results were amazing. I love my new body and I am very happy with MantraCare, Kota. Thank you so much!“
Frequently Asked Question's
There are many options available for Liposuction in Kota. However, there is a lot of confusion about which option to go for and whether it is safe or not. At our clinic, we offer a variety of Liposuction options to suit every patient’s needs. The best option will depend on your body type and desired results.
The cost of Liposuction treatment in Kota is very much depending on the type and size of the area being treated. The average cost for Liposuction treatment can range from Rs. 30000 to Rs. 50000 per session.
Yes, most insurances cover Liposuction treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Kota to check if you are covered.