Advanced Breast Cancer treatment in Kurnool
FREE Breast Cancer Treatment Consultation
Get Breast Cancer Treatment Cost Estimate
Breast Cancer Treatment in Kurnool
If you are looking for quality breast cancer treatment in Kurnool, look no further than Mantracare. Our team of experts has years of experience treating breast cancer and can help you achieve the best possible outcome. We offer a variety of treatments, including surgery, radiation therapy, and chemotherapy. We also have a team of specialists who can help you choose the best option for your individual case. We know that quality care is critical when battling this disease, so we offer flexible payment options and 24-hour support. We hope that you will visit us at Mantracare soon to learn more about our services and take the first step towards recovery.
Why Breast Cancer treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Breast Cancer
- A lump in your breast or armpit that does not go away
- Redness or thickening of the skin around a nipple, or an inverted nipple (where the nipple turns inward)
- A change in the size or shape of one breast compared to the other
- Breast pain that does not go away
- Nipple discharge other than breast milk
- A rash on or around your nipple
- Skin dimpling, puckering or scaling on the nipple or breast skin
- Changes in nipple color (dark spots or smudges on the nipple)
Breast Cancer Treatment Options
There are many different types of breast cancer surgeries. Some of the most common include:
- Lumpectomy: A surgery used to remove only cancerous tissue and surrounding normal tissue. This type of operation does not require removing the entire breast or lymph nodes under the arm.
- Mastectomy: A surgery used to remove the entire breast, including the nipple and areola. It can also include removing lymph nodes under the arm.
- Breast-conserving surgery (BCS): A surgery used to remove only the tumor, while leaving the rest of the breast intact. It may also be called partial mastectomy.
- Wide local excision: This surgery removes all or most of the breast tissue around where cancer is found but does not remove any structures that contain nerves or blood vessels.
Why to not delay Breast Cancer treatment?
- Your breast cancer may spread to other parts of your body.
- A lump or other symptoms may get worse if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have a mastectomy or lumpectomy if your cancer has spread.
- Treatment may be more difficult and less effective if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have breast reconstruction.
- Your overall survival rate could be lower.
Breast Cancer Treatment Cost in Kurnool
|Lumpectomy in Kurnool||1,56,300 – 2,13,800||Only the tissue is removed|
|Mastectomy in Kurnool||2,13,800 – 3,20,800||Complete breast is removed|
|Radiation Therapy in Kurnool||1,50,000 – 5,34,500||Natural breasts are retained|
|Chemotherapy in Kurnool||1,63,300 – 2,84,000||Breast is saved | Women feel less disfigured|
Breast Cancer Treatment Hospitals in Kurnool
MantraCare is one of Kurnool’s leading Breast Cancer treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Kurnool are accessible from the following areas:
- Sampath Nagar
- Teachers Colony
- Prakash Nagar
- River View Colony
- Nandyal Road
- A Camp
- Guru Raghavendra Nagar
- B Camp
- Shareen Nagar
- Mahalakshmi Nagar
- Balaji Nagar
- Alluri Sitarama Raju Nagar
- Gandhi Nagar
- Deva Nagar
- Sita Rama Nagar
- Maddur Nagar
- N R Peta
- Nehru Auto Nagar
- Lakshmi Nagar Colony
- Ashok Nagar
- B Thandrapadu
- Santosh Nagar Colony
Top Breast Cancer Treatment Doctors in Kurnool
2000+ Successful Breast Cancer Treatment
“I am truly grateful to MantraCare for their amazing breast cancer treatment in Kurnool. I felt supported and cared for throughout my entire journey. The staff is incredibly knowledgeable and helped me understand my options every step of the way. I would recommend their services to anyone seeking breast cancer treatment. Thank you MantraCare!“
– Megha Kaushik
Frequently Asked Question's
Breast cancer treatment is the process of removing or destroying tumors and also treating any other problems that might be caused by the cancer. This treatment may include surgery, radiation therapy, hormone therapy and chemotherapy.
Breast cancer is one of the most common cancers among women. The breast cancer treatment options in Kurnool include lumpectomy, mastectomy, chemotherapy, radiation therapy and hormone therapy. Breast cancer can be treated successfully if it’s diagnosed at an early stage.
The cost of breast cancer treatment in Kurnool starts at Rs 1,30,000. Mantra Care Kurnool also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover breast cancer treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Kurnool to check if you are covered.