Advanced Fissure treatment in Loni
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Loni
If you are experiencing a fissure in your anus, then you should see a doctor as soon as possible. Fissures can be caused by many different things, including childbirth, anal sex, and diarrhea. If left untreated, a fissure can become infected and can lead to serious health problems. In Loni, we offer precise surgery to treat fissures. Our team of experts will carefully remove the affected area and replace it with new tissue. We guarantee that you will feel better after our treatment. So don’t wait any longer, call us today!
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Loni are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Loni
|Open Fissure Surgery in Loni||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Loni||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Loni||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Loni||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Loni
MantraCare is one of Loni’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Loni are accessible from the following areas:
- DLF Ankur Vihar
- Balram Nagar
- Paramhans Vihar
- Gulab Watika
- SLF Vihar
- Ram Park
- Khanna Nagar
- Laxmi Garden
- Loni Industrial Area
- Gandhi City
- Indraprastha Society
- Pooja Colony
- Royal City
- Aadi Residency
- Mansarovar Enclave
- Hayat Enclave
- Pride Enclave
- R. K. City
- Indraprastha Awaas Yojna
- Krishna Apartments
- Awaas Vikas Scheme
- Awaas Vikas Uttar Pradesh
- Rajnagar Extension
- Crossings Republik
- Dilshad Garden
- Shalimar Bagh
- Laxmi Nagar
- Civil Lines
- Rampark Extension
- Rameshwar Park
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Loni
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“The reason I’ve been so happy with the medical treatment I’ve received from Mantra Care is that they focus on the long-term. They take care of things for me–from water intake to wearing compression stockings–and I don’t have to worry about my condition.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Loni, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Loni starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Loni also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Loni to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Loni offers highly safe procedures.