Advanced Fistula treatment in Loni
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Loni at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Loni
If you are living with a fistula, you may be wondering if there is any way to fix it. There is, and it is called fistula surgery. This procedure is often done as a last resort because it requires a lot of time and patience. However, it can be very effective at restoring normalcy to your life. After the surgery, you will need to take antibiotics for a few weeks to prevent infection. You will also need to wear a colostomy bag for a while, but this can be greatly improved over time. If you are looking for fistula surgery treatment in Loni, Mantra care can help you get the best possible outcome.
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Loni
|Fistulotomy in Loni||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Loni||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Loni||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Loni||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Loni||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Loni||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Loni||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Loni||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Loni||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Loni
MantraCare is one of Loni’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Loni are accessible from the following areas:
- DLF Ankur Vihar
- Balram Nagar
- Paramhans Vihar
- Gulab Watika
- SLF Vihar
- Ram Park
- Khanna Nagar
- Laxmi Garden
- Loni Industrial Area
- Gandhi City
- Indraprastha Society
- Pooja Colony
- Royal City
- Aadi Residency
- Mansarovar Enclave
- Hayat Enclave
- Pride Enclave
- R. K. City
- Indraprastha Awaas Yojna
- Krishna Apartments
- Awaas Vikas Scheme
- Awaas Vikas Uttar Pradesh
- Rajnagar Extension
- Crossings Republik
- Dilshad Garden
- Shalimar Bagh
- Laxmi Nagar
- Civil Lines
- Rampark Extension
- Rameshwar Park
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Loni
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“I am so satisfied with the surgery and care I received from Mantra Care that I have already recommended a few friends to them.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Loni, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Loni starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Loni also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Loni to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Loni offers highly safe procedures.