Advanced Breast Cancer treatment in Ludhiana
FREE Breast Cancer Treatment Consultation
Get Breast Cancer Treatment Cost Estimate
Breast Cancer Treatment in Ludhiana
If you are looking for breast cancer treatment in Ludhiana, then you should visit Mantracare. Mantracare is a renowned cancer hospital that offers quality breast cancer treatment. The hospital has a team of experienced and qualified doctors who will help you get the best possible care for your condition. The hospital is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities that allow it to provide top-notch care for patients. In addition, the hospital offers a wide range of treatments that can meet the needs of all patients. If you are looking for quality breast cancer treatment in Ludhiana, then you should visit Mantracare.
Why Breast Cancer treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Breast Cancer
- A lump in your breast or armpit that does not go away
- Redness or thickening of the skin around a nipple, or an inverted nipple (where the nipple turns inward)
- A change in the size or shape of one breast compared to the other
- Breast pain that does not go away
- Nipple discharge other than breast milk
- A rash on or around your nipple
- Skin dimpling, puckering or scaling on the nipple or breast skin
- Changes in nipple color (dark spots or smudges on the nipple)
Breast Cancer Treatment Options
There are many different types of breast cancer surgeries. Some of the most common include:
- Lumpectomy: A surgery used to remove only cancerous tissue and surrounding normal tissue. This type of operation does not require removing the entire breast or lymph nodes under the arm.
- Mastectomy: A surgery used to remove the entire breast, including the nipple and areola. It can also include removing lymph nodes under the arm.
- Breast-conserving surgery (BCS): A surgery used to remove only the tumor, while leaving the rest of the breast intact. It may also be called partial mastectomy.
- Wide local excision: This surgery removes all or most of the breast tissue around where cancer is found but does not remove any structures that contain nerves or blood vessels.
Why to not delay Breast Cancer treatment?
- Your breast cancer may spread to other parts of your body.
- A lump or other symptoms may get worse if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have a mastectomy or lumpectomy if your cancer has spread.
- Treatment may be more difficult and less effective if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have breast reconstruction.
- Your overall survival rate could be lower.
Breast Cancer Treatment Cost in Ludhiana
|Lumpectomy in Ludhiana||1,56,300 – 2,13,800||Only the tissue is removed|
|Mastectomy in Ludhiana||2,13,800 – 3,20,800||Complete breast is removed|
|Radiation Therapy in Ludhiana||1,50,000 – 5,34,500||Natural breasts are retained|
|Chemotherapy in Ludhiana||1,63,300 – 2,84,000||Breast is saved | Women feel less disfigured|
Breast Cancer Treatment Hospitals in Ludhiana
MantraCare is one of Ludhiana’s leading Breast Cancer treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Ludhiana are accessible from the following areas:
- A.P. basti
- Aggar Nagar
- Allona Pallah
- Amloh Road(khanna)
- Assi Kalan
- Ayali Kalan
- Ayali Khurd
- B.R street
- Bagli Kalan
- Barwali Khurd
- Basant Avenue
- Bassian Bet
- Basti Jodhewal
- Ber Khurd
- Bhaini Baringa
- Bhairro Munna
- Bharat Nagar
- Bharthala Randhawa
- Bhatta Dhahan
- Bija Kalan
Top Breast Cancer Treatment Doctors in Ludhiana
2000+ Successful Breast Cancer Treatment
“I am glad that I chose MantraCare for my breast cancer treatment in Ludhiana. The staff was very knowledgeable and supportive, and the treatments were effective. I would recommend MantraCare to anyone who is facing breast cancer. Thank you for everything!“
– Megha Kaushik
Frequently Asked Question's
Breast cancer treatment is the process of removing or destroying tumors and also treating any other problems that might be caused by the cancer. This treatment may include surgery, radiation therapy, hormone therapy and chemotherapy.
Breast cancer is one of the most common cancers among women. The breast cancer treatment options in Ludhiana include lumpectomy, mastectomy, chemotherapy, radiation therapy and hormone therapy. Breast cancer can be treated successfully if it’s diagnosed at an early stage.
The cost of breast cancer treatment in Ludhiana starts at Rs 1,30,000. Mantra Care Ludhiana also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover breast cancer treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Ludhiana to check if you are covered.