Advanced Fissure treatment in Ludhiana
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Ludhiana
If you are looking for surgical treatment for a fissure, then you have come to the right place. At our hospital, we offer a wide range of surgical options that are tailored to meet the specific needs of each patient. We use advanced techniques and equipment to help us achieve the best results possible. Our team of expert surgeons is committed to providing you with the best possible care. Contact us today to learn more about our fissure surgery treatment in Ludhiana.
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Ludhiana are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Ludhiana
|Open Fissure Surgery in Ludhiana||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Ludhiana||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Ludhiana||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Ludhiana||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Ludhiana
MantraCare is one of Ludhiana’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Ludhiana are accessible from the following areas:
- A.P. basti
- Aggar Nagar
- Allona Pallah
- Amloh Road(khanna)
- Assi Kalan
- Ayali Kalan
- Ayali Khurd
- B.R street
- Bagli Kalan
- Barwali Khurd
- Basant Avenue
- Bassian Bet
- Basti Jodhewal
- Ber Khurd
- Bhaini Baringa
- Bhairro Munna
- Bharat Nagar
- Bharthala Randhawa
- Bhatta Dhahan
- Bija Kalan
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Ludhiana
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“I am glad I came here for my treatment. The doctors and staff are very friendly, the facilities are clean and the procedure was straightforward.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Ludhiana, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Ludhiana starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Ludhiana also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Ludhiana to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Ludhiana offers highly safe procedures.