Advanced Fistula treatment in Ludhiana
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Ludhiana at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Ludhiana
Fistula surgery treatment in Ludhiana can help to correct these problems and restore normal function. The surgery involves closing the fistula and reconnecting the affected body parts. This can be a complex surgery, but it can be very effective in treating fistulas.
Contact our team for your fistula treatment today!
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Ludhiana
|Fistulotomy in Ludhiana||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Ludhiana||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Ludhiana||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Ludhiana||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Ludhiana||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Ludhiana||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Ludhiana||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Ludhiana||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Ludhiana||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Ludhiana
MantraCare is one of Ludhiana’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Ludhiana are accessible from the following areas:
- A.P. basti
- Aggar Nagar
- Allona Pallah
- Amloh Road(khanna)
- Assi Kalan
- Ayali Kalan
- Ayali Khurd
- B.R street
- Bagli Kalan
- Barwali Khurd
- Basant Avenue
- Bassian Bet
- Basti Jodhewal
- Ber Khurd
- Bhaini Baringa
- Bhairro Munna
- Bharat Nagar
- Bharthala Randhawa
- Bhatta Dhahan
- Bija Kalan
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Ludhiana
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“I am a patient of Mantra Care and I have to say that the medical staff is simply miraculous. I was very ill with Fistula and I had surgery done by them. The surgeons are absolutely wonderful, they answer all your questions and are so patient in taking care of you.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Ludhiana, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Ludhiana starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Ludhiana also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Ludhiana to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Ludhiana offers highly safe procedures.