Advanced Bariatric Surgery in Madurai
FREE Bariatric Surgery Consultation
Get Bariatric Surgery Cost Estimate
Bariatric Surgery in Madurai
Bariatric treatment is a very popular solution for people who want to lose weight. This type of treatment helps you lose weight by reducing the amount of food that you eat. It also helps you lose weight by changing the way your body uses food. This is done by reducing the size of your stomach and intestines. There is a growing trend of people seeking bariatric treatment in Madurai. This is because the city has a number of hospitals that offer this type of treatment. There are many benefits to undergoing bariatric treatment, including improved health, weight loss, and better fitness.
Why Bariatric Surgery from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms for need of Baritatric Surgery
The main symptoms of needing bariatric surgery are:
- You have or are at risk of developing a serious health problem related to obesity, such as diabetes or high blood pressure.
- You’re in physical pain because of your weight and the way it affects your body.
- Your quality of life is dramatically reduced due to obesity.
- You can’t lose weight through diet and exercise alone.
- You have a BMI of 40 or higher.
- Your obesity is causing emotional problems, such as depression or low self-esteem.
- You suffer from joint pain or stiffness.
- Your feet are swelling more than usual.
- You have trouble breathing because of your weight.
- You have sleep apnea.
- You’re at risk of developing osteoarthritis.
Baritatric Surgery Options
- Laparoscopic gastric banding (adjustable gastric band): This involves placing an inflatable band around the upper part of your stomach, creating a small pouch that limits how much food you can eat.
- Sleeve gastrectomy: This procedure removes about 80 percent of your stomach, leaving behind a long narrow tube.
- Gastric bypass: In this surgery, the surgeon creates a smaller pouch at the top of your stomach and attaches it to lower part of your intestine.
- Duodenal switch: This procedure combines a gastric bypass with removal of part of your small intestine.
Why to not delay Bariatric Surgery?
Delaying bariatric surgery can lead to serious health complications in the future such as:
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Heart disease
- Cholesterol disorder
- Bowel obstructions
- Gallbladder disease
- Uterine rupture
- Severe infection of the GI tract
- Gastric ulcers
Bariatric Surgery Cost in Madurai
|Laparoscopic Gastric Banding in Madurai||40,000 – 50,000|
|Gastric Bypass in Madurai||2,00,000 – 5,00,000|
|Duodenal Switch in Madurai||2,00,000 – 5,00,000|
Bariatraic Treatment Hospitals in Madurai
MantraCare is one of Madurai’s leading bariatric treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Madurai are accessible from the following areas:
- Velmurugan Nagar
- South Veli Street
- Alagar Kovil Road
- Milakaranai Village
- Dindigal Highway
- Bye Pass Road
- P.T.Rajan Road
- KK Nagar
- Alagappan Nagar
- Anna Nagar
- Natham Road
- SS Colony
- Periya kodakovil
- Sathya Sai Nagar
- Sellur Road
- TVS Nagar
- NH 45B
- Melakkal Road
- Vasanth Nagar
- National Highway-7
- Surya Nagar
- JEMI Balaji Nagar
- K Pudur
- Krishnapuram Colony
Top Bariatric Treatment Doctors in Madurai
2000+ Successful Bariatric Treatment
“I am so grateful to MantraCare for their incredible bariatric treatment in Madurai. I have struggled with my weight for years and MantraCare has helped me finally get on track. The staff is incredibly knowledgeable and supportive. If you are considering bariatric treatment, I would highly recommend MantraCare.“
Frequently Asked Question's
Bariatric surgery is a surgical procedure that restricts the amount of food the stomach can hold, which helps in weight loss. It is often used to treat obesity and morbid obesity. Bariatric surgery has been proven to be effective as it reduces the risk of death by more than 50% in comparison with standard treatment options like dieting, exercise and drugs.
The best bariatric treatment options in Madurai are gastric sleeve, gastric banding, and duodenal switch.
Mantracare is a leading bariatric surgery hospital in Madurai which provides best quality healthcare services at affordable prices. The cost of bariatric treatment in Madurai is around Rs.1,50,000 to Rs.2,00,000 for a gastric sleeve and about Rs.3,00,000 to Rs.4,00,000 for a gastric bypass surgery.
Yes, most insurances cover bariatric surgery. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Madurai to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare bariatric surgery hospital in Madurai offers highly safe procedures.