Advanced Fistula treatment in Madurai
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Madurai at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Madurai
If you’re suffering from a fistula, you may be considering surgery to repair the condition. Madurai, India is home to many experienced surgeons who can perform this type of surgery. The treatment typically involves opening up the affected area and repairing the damaged tissue. In some cases, a graft may be necessary to help close the fistula. Recovery times vary, but most people are able to return home within a week or so after the surgery.
Contact our team for your fistula treatment today!
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Madurai
|Fistulotomy in Madurai||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Madurai||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Madurai||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Madurai||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Madurai||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Madurai||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Madurai||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Madurai||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Madurai||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Madurai
MantraCare is one of Madurai’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Madurai are accessible from the following areas:
- Velmurugan Nagar
- South Veli Street
- Alagar Kovil Road
- Milakaranai Village
- Dindigal Highway
- Bye Pass Road
- P.T.Rajan Road
- KK Nagar
- Alagappan Nagar
- Anna Nagar
- Natham Road
- SS Colony
- Periya kodakovil
- Sathya Sai Nagar
- Sellur Road
- TVS Nagar
- NH 45B
- Melakkal Road
- Vasanth Nagar
- National Highway-7
- Surya Nagar
- JEMI Balaji Nagar
- K Pudur
- Krishnapuram Colony
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Madurai
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“I am glad to come across Mantra Care, where I was able to get my fistula surgery in Madurai. The entire process is seamless and I am very satisfied with the treatment.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Madurai, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Madurai starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Madurai also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Madurai to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Madurai offers highly safe procedures.