Advanced Fissure treatment in Malegaon
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Malegaon
If you are looking for an effective and safe treatment for a fissure, then you should visit Malegaon for surgical intervention. There are many surgeons who offer this service, so you can choose the one that is best suited for your needs. The surgery is usually painless and can be done within a few minutes. After the procedure, you will need to take medication to stop the bleeding. If everything goes well, you will be able to resume your normal activities within a few days.
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Malegaon are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Malegaon
|Open Fissure Surgery in Malegaon
|15,000 – 90,000
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Malegaon
|40,000 – 50,000
|Laser is used | No incision
|Sphincterotomy in Malegaon
|20,000 – 70,000
|Fissurotomy in Malegaon
|10,000 – 70,000
|Remove entire tissue
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Malegaon
MantraCare is one of Malegaon’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Malegaon are accessible from the following areas:
- Satana Market
- Savki Lohoner
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Malegaon
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“I was considering to undergo surgery but I decided to try Mantra Care first. With the help of Mantra Care I was able to get rid of the problem on my own, and now I am free from the need for surgery.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Malegaon, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Malegaon starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Malegaon also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Malegaon to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Malegaon offers highly safe procedures.