Advanced Fistula treatment in Malegaon
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Malegaon at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Malegaon
If you are living with a fistula, it is important to seek treatment as soon as possible. There are many options available for treating fistulas, and the sooner you find a solution, the better. One option is surgery. This is an effective way to repair the hole in the bladder or rectum that allows waste to leak out. Surgery can be done through a small opening in the skin or through a larger opening. Most people have a relatively easy time recovering from surgery, and most fistulas can be cured with proper treatment. If you are considering surgery as your solution, please contact Mantra care for your Fistula treatment.
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Malegaon
|Fistulotomy in Malegaon||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Malegaon||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Malegaon||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Malegaon||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Malegaon||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Malegaon||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Malegaon||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Malegaon||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Malegaon||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Malegaon
MantraCare is one of Malegaon’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Malegaon are accessible from the following areas:
- Satana Market
- Savki Lohoner
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Malegaon
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“I was very hesitant about going ahead with fistula surgery in Malegaon, but the doctors at Mantra Care were so helpful and knowledgeable. They made me feel safe and confident about my choice.”
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Malegaon, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Malegaon starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Malegaon also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Malegaon to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Malegaon offers highly safe procedures.