Advanced knee replacement procedure in Malegaon
FREE Knee Replacement Treatment Consultation
Get TKR Cost Estimate
Knee Replacement Procedure in Malegaon
If you are looking for knee replacement treatment in Malegaon, Mantracare is the ideal clinic for you. Our team of experienced surgeons is well-equipped to provide you with state-of-the-art knee replacement treatments. We use the latest techniques and equipment to provide you with the best possible care. So why wait? Contact us today and schedule an appointment.
Why Knee Replacement Procedure from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Knee Replacement
Knee replacement surgery is a surgical procedure in which the diseased parts of a person’s knee joint are removed and replaced with artificial parts, usually metal and plastic. The symptoms of knee replacement are:
- Pain in the front or side of the knee
- Pain with activity, such as walking up stairs
- Swelling in the front or side of the knee
- Difficulty kneeling
- Difficulty squatting
Knee Replacement Treatment Options
There are three main types of surgery for a knee replacement:
- Total Knee Replacement: A TKR replaces both sides of the joint with metal parts and plastic surfaces to create a smooth surface for more natural-feeling movement.
- Partial Knee Replacement: A PKR replaces just one side of the joint with metal parts and plastic surfaces to create a smoother surface for better movement in one direction.
- Resurfacing: A resurfacing replaces only the non-weight bearing surfaces of the joint with metal and plastic parts to provide a smoother surface for better movement in one direction.
Why to not delay Knee Replacement treatment?
- Damaged Bones and Joints.
- Muscles and tissues weaken.
- Constant Pain Management.
- Poor posture.
- Risk of Injury.
- Long Recovery Time.
Knee Replacement Treatment Cost in Malegaon
|Total Knee Replacement (TKR) in Malegaon||Unilateral||1,40,000 – 2,40,000|
|Bilateral||3,30,000 – 3,90,000|
|Partial Knee Replacement (PKR) in Malegaon||Unilateral||1,40,000 – 2,00,000|
|Bilateral||2,60,000 – 3,40,000|
Knee Replacement Treatment Hospitals in Malegaon
MantraCare is one of Malegaon’s leading Knee Replacement treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Malegaon are accessible from the following areas:
- Satana Market
- Savki Lohoner
Top Knee Replacement Treatment Doctors in Malegaon
2000+ Successful Knee Replacement Treatment
“My knee pain was really bad and was preventing me from doing the things I love. I’m so grateful that I found MantraCare in Malegaon The treatment has been fantastic and my knee feels great again. Thank you so much!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Question's
Knee replacement surgery is a surgical procedure in which the diseased and damaged parts of the knee are removed and replaced with prosthetic components.
There are three different treatment options for knee replacement in Malegaon which are: total knee replacement(tkr), partial knee replacement(pkr), and resurfacing.
The cost of knee replacement treatment in Malegaon starts at Rs 1,00,000 and can go up to Rs 4,00,000. Mantra Care Malegaon also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover knee replacement treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Malegaon to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare knee replacement hospital in Malegaon offers highly safe procedures.