Advanced Breast Cancer treatment in Mathura
FREE Breast Cancer Treatment Consultation
Get Breast Cancer Treatment Cost Estimate
Breast Cancer Treatment in Mathura
If you are looking for breast cancer treatment in Mathura at Mantracare, you have come to the right place. Our team of experts offers the best possible care for women battling this disease. We offer a variety of treatments that are aimed at helping you get well as soon as possible. Our team of experts is experienced in treating breast cancer and can help you find the right approach for your individual case. We also have a wide range of products and services that we can offer to help you during your treatment. From medical support to financial assistance, we can ensure that you receive the help and support you need to get through this difficult time. To learn more about our breast cancer treatment in Mathura at Mantracare, please visit our website or contact us today. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Why Breast Cancer treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Breast Cancer
- A lump in your breast or armpit that does not go away
- Redness or thickening of the skin around a nipple, or an inverted nipple (where the nipple turns inward)
- A change in the size or shape of one breast compared to the other
- Breast pain that does not go away
- Nipple discharge other than breast milk
- A rash on or around your nipple
- Skin dimpling, puckering or scaling on the nipple or breast skin
- Changes in nipple color (dark spots or smudges on the nipple)
Breast Cancer Treatment Options
There are many different types of breast cancer surgeries. Some of the most common include:
- Lumpectomy: A surgery used to remove only cancerous tissue and surrounding normal tissue. This type of operation does not require removing the entire breast or lymph nodes under the arm.
- Mastectomy: A surgery used to remove the entire breast, including the nipple and areola. It can also include removing lymph nodes under the arm.
- Breast-conserving surgery (BCS): A surgery used to remove only the tumor, while leaving the rest of the breast intact. It may also be called partial mastectomy.
- Wide local excision: This surgery removes all or most of the breast tissue around where cancer is found but does not remove any structures that contain nerves or blood vessels.
Why to not delay Breast Cancer treatment?
- Your breast cancer may spread to other parts of your body.
- A lump or other symptoms may get worse if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have a mastectomy or lumpectomy if your cancer has spread.
- Treatment may be more difficult and less effective if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have breast reconstruction.
- Your overall survival rate could be lower.
Breast Cancer Treatment Cost in Mathura
|Lumpectomy in Mathura||1,56,300 – 2,13,800||Only the tissue is removed|
|Mastectomy in Mathura||2,13,800 – 3,20,800||Complete breast is removed|
|Radiation Therapy in Mathura||1,50,000 – 5,34,500||Natural breasts are retained|
|Chemotherapy in Mathura||1,63,300 – 2,84,000||Breast is saved | Women feel less disfigured|
Breast Cancer Treatment Hospitals in Mathura
MantraCare is one of Mathura’s leading Breast Cancer treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Mathura are accessible from the following areas:
- Govardhan Road
- Dharamlok Nagar
- krishna nagar
- Sarai Azamabad
- Taj Expressway
- Janam Bhumi
- Moti Kunj
- Choubey Para
- Refinery Nagar
- Mathura Cantonment
- Maholi Road
- Laxmi Nagar
- Dampier Nagar
- Nandgaon Rural
- Mathura-Hathras Road
- Sadar Bazar
- Civil Lines
- Surya Nagar
- Damodar Pura
- Radhika Vihar
- Govind Nagar
- Narsipuram Colony
- Aurangabad Bangar
- Chandrapuri Colony
- Radha Valley
- Bharatpur Road
- Anand Nagar
- Sunrakh Bangar
- Vishwalaxmi Nagar
Top Breast Cancer Treatment Doctors in Mathura
2000+ Successful Breast Cancer Treatment
“I want to thank MantraCare for their amazing breast cancer treatment in Mathura. I was diagnosed with breast cancer a few months ago and was very worried about what would happen next. MantraCare was recommended to me by a friend and I am so glad I decided to go with them. The treatment they provided was very successful and I am now cancer-free. Thank you, MantraCare, for giving me my life back!“
– Megha Kaushik
Frequently Asked Question's
Breast cancer treatment is the process of removing or destroying tumors and also treating any other problems that might be caused by the cancer. This treatment may include surgery, radiation therapy, hormone therapy and chemotherapy.
Breast cancer is one of the most common cancers among women. The breast cancer treatment options in Mathura include lumpectomy, mastectomy, chemotherapy, radiation therapy and hormone therapy. Breast cancer can be treated successfully if it’s diagnosed at an early stage.
The cost of breast cancer treatment in Mathura starts at Rs 1,30,000. Mantra Care Mathura also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover breast cancer treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Mathura to check if you are covered.