C3R Surgery In Mathura
Corneal collagen crosslinking (CCL) is a minimally invasive, safe, and effective treatment for the cornea that restores its natural transparency. CCL uses riboflavin (vitamin B2), a powerful antioxidant, to crosslink the corneal collagen fibers. The procedure is performed in a clinic under local anesthesia with no overnight stay.
There are several benefits to CCL, including improved vision, reduced eye irritation and pain, and faster recovery times. In addition to restoring transparency to the eyes, CCL has been shown to reduce the risk of developing age-related cataracts and other eye conditions.
If you are considering CCL as a potential treatment for your cataracts or other conditions of the cornea, please contact our clinic in Mathura for more information.
Procedure of C3R Eye Surgery
Corneal collagen crosslinking (CCL) is a popular treatment for keratoconus, a degenerative eye disease. It reshapes the cornea by breaking down the corneal collagen and replacing it with a synthetic material. This procedure is done in steps:
- The patient is anesthetized and their eyes are cleaned.
- A small hole is made in the front of the cornea using a surgical microscope.
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) is injected into the eye through the small hole.
- The CCL procedure begins. Riboflavin breaks down the corneal collagen, which replaces it with a synthetic material called “polyethylene terephthalate.”
- The CCL process usually takes about 60 minutes.
- After the procedure, the patient’s eyes are closed for several hours to allow for the healing process to begin.
C3R Surgery Cost In Mathura
The cost of C3R surgery in Mathura can vary depending on the hospital you choose and the type of surgery you need. The cost of C3R surgery in Mathura varies between ₹25,000 to ₹50,000 per eye. C3R treatment is often combined with different lenses as shown below:
- Simple C3R treatment: Riboflavin and laser is used to strengthen the cornea and treat keratoconus. Costs around ₹25000/ eye.
- C3R + RGP Lenses = Along with C3R, RGP or rigid contact lenses are prescribed. This gives clear eyesight without any issues. Costs around ₹30000/ eye.
- C3R + Scleral Lens = Along with C3R, Scleral contact lenses are prescribed. These are large contact lens that rests on the sclera and creates a tear-filled vault over the cornea. Costs around ₹35000/ eye.
- C3R + ICL = Along with C3R, ICL surgery is done to permanently place a lens inside eye. ICL corrects your eye power as well. Contact lenses are not needed. Costs around ₹60000/ eye.
C3R Surgery Hospitals in Mathura
There are several C3R eye hospitals in Mathura, including MantraCare Mathura, Eye Clinic Mathura, Eye Center Mathura, and Eye Mantra Mathura. EyeMantra is one of Mathura’s leading C3R treatment center, with over 100,000 eyes operated by its doctors. Our hospitals in Mathura are accessible from the following areas :
- Govardhan Road
- Dharamlok Nagar
- krishna nagar
- Sarai Azamabad
- Taj Expressway
- Janam Bhumi
- Moti Kunj
- Choubey Para
- Refinery Nagar
- Mathura Cantonment
- Maholi Road
- Laxmi Nagar
- Dampier Nagar
- Nandgaon Rural
- Mathura-Hathras Road
- Sadar Bazar
- Civil Lines
- Surya Nagar
- Damodar Pura
- Radhika Vihar
- Govind Nagar
- Narsipuram Colony
- Aurangabad Bangar
- Chandrapuri Colony
- Radha Valley
- Bharatpur Road
- Anand Nagar
- Sunrakh Bangar
- Vishwalaxmi Nagar
Top C3R Surgery Doctors in Mathura
Happy Patients from Mathura after C3R Surgery
“I had a corneal collagen crosslinking with riboflavin surgery from MantraCare and I am happy to report that my vision is 20/20. When I woke up from the procedure, I couldn’t believe what I saw in the mirror. My eyes were so clear and it’s like I was seeing for the first time ever! So happy! Thanks for your great work.”
– Rishi (Mathura)
Frequently Asked Questions
C3R surgery, also called corneal collagen cross-linking with riboflavin, is a treatment for keratoconus and other corneal disorders. It strengthens the cornea by creating new bonds between its collagen fibers. This makes the cornea more resistant to changes in shape. MantraCare Mathura offers one of the best facilities and doctors for C3R treatment.
There are a few potential side effects of C3R surgery. These include:
- Infection: The chances of developing an infection after c3r surgery are low, but it is still a possibility.
- Scarring: Surgery may result in scarring. The amount and severity of scarring will depend on the individual.
- Bleeding: There is a small risk of bleeding during or after surgery.
- Nerve damage: There is a very small risk that nerves can be damaged during surgery.
- Pain: Some people experience pain after c3r surgery, although this is usually mild and manageable
At MantraCare Mathura, C3R surgery costs around Rs. 20,000/ eye. The cost varies based on the complexity of the case. We also offer insurance and EMI facilities for C3R surgery.
C3r surgery recovery time can vary depending on the individual. However, most people can expect to be back to their normal activities within 2-4 weeks.
Mantracare is the best hospital for Holcomb C3R treatment in Mathura. They have top C3R doctors with over 20,000+ satisfied clients.