Advanced Fissure treatment in Meerut
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
Fissure Treatment in Meerut
If you are looking for a surgical treatment for your fissure, then look no further than Meerut. Our surgeons are experienced in performing this type of surgery and can help you get the best possible results. We offer a variety of treatments that can help shrink or close your fissure, including surgery and laser treatment. If you are interested in learning more about our surgical treatment options, please contact us today.
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Meerut are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Meerut
|Open Fissure Surgery in Meerut||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Meerut||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Meerut||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Meerut||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Meerut
MantraCare is one of Meerut’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Meerut are accessible from the following areas:
- Gita Colony
- Kanker Khera
- Modipuram Bypass
- Shatabdi Nagar
- Roorkee Road
- Meerut-Meerut Bypass
- Shastri Nagar
- Lalkurti Bazaar
- Baghpat Road
- Ganga Nagar
- Meerut Road
- Garh Road
- Sushant City
- Jagrati Vihar
- Dulehra Chauhan
- Madhav Puram
- Nangla Tasi
- Defence Colony
- Prabhat Nagar
- Devi Nagar
- Balwant Nagar
- Pavli Khas
- Shradhapuri Phase-1
- Mansarovar Colony
- Surya Palace Colony
- Meerut Cantt
- Rishi Nagar
- Prahlad Nagar
- Vikas Puri
- Khatik Mohalla
- Jwala Nagar
- Muzaffarnagar Saini
- Lakhmi Vihar
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Meerut
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“Mantra Care is the best hospital when it comes to treating Fissure in Meerut.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Meerut, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Meerut starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Meerut also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Meerut to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Meerut offers highly safe procedures.