Advanced Fistula treatment in Meerut
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Meerut at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Meerut
Fistula surgery treatment in Meerut is a safe and effective way to treat this condition. The surgery is usually performed on an outpatient basis, which means that you can go home the same day. The surgeon will make a small incision in the anal area and then insert a small tube into the fistula. The tube will be left in place for a few days to allow the fistula to heal. After a few days, the tube will be removed and the incision will be closed.
Contact our team for your fistula treatment today!
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Meerut
|Fistulotomy in Meerut||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Meerut||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Meerut||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Meerut||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Meerut||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Meerut||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Meerut||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Meerut||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Meerut||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Meerut
MantraCare is one of Meerut’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Meerut are accessible from the following areas:
- Gita Colony
- Kanker Khera
- Modipuram Bypass
- Shatabdi Nagar
- Roorkee Road
- Meerut-Meerut Bypass
- Shastri Nagar
- Lalkurti Bazaar
- Baghpat Road
- Ganga Nagar
- Meerut Road
- Garh Road
- Sushant City
- Jagrati Vihar
- Dulehra Chauhan
- Madhav Puram
- Nangla Tasi
- Defence Colony
- Prabhat Nagar
- Devi Nagar
- Balwant Nagar
- Pavli Khas
- Shradhapuri Phase-1
- Mansarovar Colony
- Surya Palace Colony
- Meerut Cantt
- Rishi Nagar
- Prahlad Nagar
- Vikas Puri
- Khatik Mohalla
- Jwala Nagar
- Muzaffarnagar Saini
- Lakhmi Vihar
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Meerut
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“I am really thankful for all the doctors who helped me at Mantra Care. I was in so much pain, but now I am feeling a lot better and finally have my life back. Thank you.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Meerut, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Meerut starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Meerut also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Meerut to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Meerut offers highly safe procedures.