Advanced Fissure treatment in Mira Bhayandar
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Mira Bhayandar
Fissure surgery treatment in Mira-Bhayandar is a procedure used to treat a variety of problems, including anal fissures. This surgery involves making a small cut in the skin and then inserting a thin tube through the hole. This tube is inserted into the body and pushed through to the other side. It’s then sealed with a bandage. The goal of this surgery is to cure the problem and restore normal function. If you’re experiencing pain from an anal fissure, Contact Mantra Care team for your fissure treatment today!
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Mira Bhayandar are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Mira Bhayandar
|Open Fissure Surgery in Mira Bhayandar||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Mira Bhayandar||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Mira Bhayandar||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Mira Bhayandar||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Mira Bhayandar
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“I was recommended to Mantra Care by my doctor for treatment of my Fissure. It is a very clean & well lit hospital, with helpful staff members. My operation procedure was done in about 30 minutes”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Mira Bhayandar, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Mira Bhayandar starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Mira Bhayandar also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Mira Bhayandar to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Mira Bhayandar offers highly safe procedures.