Advanced Fistula treatment in Mira Bhayandar
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Mira Bhayandar at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Mira Bhayandar
If you are living with a fistula, you know that it can be a very frustrating and debilitating condition. A fistula is an abnormal connection between the bladder and the rectum or vagina. This can cause urine and feces to accumulate in these areas, leading to infection and even chronic pain. If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, please don’t hesitate to reach out for help. There are many treatment options available, and most involve surgery. Here in Mira-Bhayandar, we have some of the best surgeons in the world who can help you get your life back on track.
Contact us today to learn more about our fistula surgery treatment services in Mira-Bhayandar.
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Mira Bhayandar
|Fistulotomy in Mira Bhayandar
|20,000 – 1,00,000
|Fistula is cut open
|Fistulectomy in Mira Bhayandar
|15,000 – 30,000
|Entire fistula is removed
|LIFT procedure in Mira Bhayandar
|25,000 – 80,000
|Small Incision | Fistula is repaired
|Advancement flap procedure in Mira Bhayandar
|30,000 – 50,000
|Flap is used to cover the fistula
|Seton techniques in Mira Bhayandar
|25,000 – 35,000
|Thread is placed around the fistula
|Laser fistula surgery in Mira Bhayandar
|40,000 – 55,000
|Laser is used to destroy fistula
|Endoscopic ablation in Mira Bhayandar
|25,000 – 40,000
|Heat or other energy is used
|Fibrin glue in Mira Bhayandar
|20,000 – 30,000
|Protein is injected into the fistula
|Bioprosthetic plug in Mira Bhayandar
|15,000 – 35,000
|Plug is placed into the fistula
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Mira Bhayandar
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“I have never been more glad to have a doctor who took care of me the way Mantra Care did. The doctors and staff at Mantra Care were so supportive and understanding, the aftercare was great, I am so happy with the treatment I received.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Mira Bhayandar, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Mira Bhayandar starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Mira Bhayandar also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Mira Bhayandar to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Mira Bhayandar offers highly safe procedures.