Advanced Fissure treatment in Moradabad
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Moradabad
If you are looking for surgery treatment options for a fissure in Moradabad, then you have come to the right place. Our team of expert surgeons can help you get the best possible results from your fissure surgery treatment. We use the latest techniques and tools to achieve the best possible outcomes for our patients. So if you are looking for surgery treatment that will give you the results that you need, then contact us today.
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Moradabad are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Moradabad
|Open Fissure Surgery in Moradabad||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Moradabad||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Moradabad||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Moradabad||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Moradabad
MantraCare is one of Moradabad’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Moradabad are accessible from the following areas:
- Sector 4
- Kanth road
- Ram Ganga Vihar
- Civil Lines
- New Moradabad
- Ashiyana Colony
- Kashiram Nagar
- Buddhi Vihar
- Bartan Bazaar
- Barwara Mazra
- Line Par
- Pital Nagri
- Bhojpur Dharampur
- Budh Bazaar
- Transport Nagar
- Rampur road
- Jigar Colony
- Guiyan Bagh
- Mansarover Colony
- Pat Pat Sarai
- Shiv Nagar
- Adarsh Colony
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Moradabad
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“Mantra Care is the best place in Moradabad to get rid of any pain and other issues associated with fissure surgery. They are very professional, immediate, and effective.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Moradabad, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Moradabad starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Moradabad also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Moradabad to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Moradabad offers highly safe procedures.