Advanced Fissure treatment in Mumbai
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Mumbai
Fissure surgery is a type of surgery that is used to treat a variety of problems. One of the most common problems that Fissure surgery is used to treat is anal fissures. An anal fissure is a tear in the skin that separates the anus and the rectum. It can cause pain, inflammation, and difficulty when going to the bathroom. Fissure surgery is a outpatient procedure that requires only a few hours of hospital time. After the surgery, patients will need to take antibiotics to prevent infection.Contact our team for your fistula treatment today!
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Mumbai are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Mumbai
|Open Fissure Surgery in Mumbai||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Mumbai||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Mumbai||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Mumbai||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Mumbai
MantraCare is one of Mumbai’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Mumbai are accessible from the following areas:
- A I staff colony
- Aareymilk Colony
- Andheri East
- Andheri Railway station
- Antop Hill
- Azad Nagar
- B P t colony
- B.N. bhavan
- Bandra West
- Bangur Nagar
- Best Staff colony
- Bharat Nagar
- Bhawani Shankar
- Bhawani Shankar rd
- Borivali East
- Borvali West
- C G s colony
- Central Building
- Century Mill
- Chakala Midc
- Charni Road
- Cotton Exchange
- Cumballa Hill
- Cumballa Sea face
- Dadar Colony
- Dahisar Rs
- Daulat Nagar
- Delisle Road
- Dharavi Road
- Dockyard Road
- Dr Deshmukh marg
- Falkland Road
- Gokhale Road
- Goregaon East
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Mumbai
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“The doctors and nurses were both caring and compassionate, they listened to my concerns and answered all of my questions. The surgery itself was quick and easy. I was discharged two days later with a clean bill of health.”
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Mumbai, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Mumbai starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Mumbai also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Mumbai to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Mumbai offers highly safe procedures.