Advanced Fistula treatment in Mumbai
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Mumbai at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Mumbai
Fistula surgery is a treatment for an abnormal connection between two body organs or cavities. It is most commonly performed in Mumbai, India. The surgery involves closing the fistula and reconnecting the tissues that are affected. This can be done through different techniques, depending on the type and location of the fistula. Recovery from surgery usually takes several weeks, during which time the patient may need to take pain medication and avoid strenuous activity.
Contact our team for your fistula treatment today!
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Mumbai
|Fistulotomy in Mumbai||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Mumbai||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Mumbai||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Mumbai||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Mumbai||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Mumbai||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Mumbai||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Mumbai||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Mumbai||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Mumbai
MantraCare is one of Mumbai’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Mumbai are accessible from the following areas:
- A I staff colony
- Aareymilk Colony
- Andheri East
- Andheri Railway station
- Antop Hill
- Azad Nagar
- B P t colony
- B.N. bhavan
- Bandra West
- Bangur Nagar
- Best Staff colony
- Bharat Nagar
- Bhawani Shankar
- Bhawani Shankar rd
- Borivali East
- Borvali West
- C G s colony
- Central Building
- Century Mill
- Chakala Midc
- Charni Road
- Cotton Exchange
- Cumballa Hill
- Cumballa Sea face
- Dadar Colony
- Dahisar Rs
- Daulat Nagar
- Delisle Road
- Dharavi Road
- Dockyard Road
- Dr Deshmukh marg
- Falkland Road
- Gokhale Road
- Goregaon East
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Mumbai
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“I recently went to Mantra Care for a fistula surgery that they offer and I have never been happier with my treatment! The staff was comforting, professional, and insightful. They took time to answer all of my questions, and their follow up care has been amazing. I am so grateful for the opportunity to share my experience.”
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Mumbai, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Mumbai starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Mumbai also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Mumbai to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Mumbai offers highly safe procedures.