Advanced Pilonidal Sinus treatment in Mumbai
Safest pilonidal sinus treatment in Mumbai at affordable cost.
FREE Pilonidal Sinus Treatment Consultation
Get Pilonidal Cyst Treatment Cost Estimate
Pilonidal Sinus Treatment in Mumbai
If you are living in Mumbai and experience pain in your head and face, you may be suffering from pilonidal sinus. Pilonidal sinus is an infection of the oil-producing cells that live below the surface of the skin. The infection can cause pressure and tenderness in the area around the sinus, as well as headache, facial pain, and fatigue. Treatment for pilonidal sinus typically includes antibiotics and surgery to remove the excess tissue.
Contact Mantra care for your Pilonidal Sinus treatment in Mumbai today!
Why Pilonidal Sinus treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Pilonidal Sinus
Pilonidal sinuses are most commonly found in the cleft between the buttocks (the natal cleft). They may also be found in other areas, such as the armpits, groin or navel. Symptoms of a pilonidal sinus include:
- pain in the affected area
- discharge of pus or blood from the sinus
- a foul-smelling odour
- fever, chills and fatigue.
Pilonidal Sinus Treatment Options
To relieve your symptoms, your doctor may recommend one of the following outpatient treatments:
- Surgical excision: This is the most common treatment for pilonidal sinus. The surgeon will make an incision in the skin and remove the infected tissue. The wound will then be closed with stitches or staples.
- Laser ablation: This procedure uses a laser to destroy the infected tissue.
- Cryotherapy: This treatment uses freezing temperatures to destroy the infected tissue.
- Electrocautery: This procedure uses an electric current to destroy the infected tissue.
Why to not delay Pilonidal Sinus treatment?
- If left untreated, a pilonidal sinus can lead to serious infections.
- Can be extremely painful and make it difficult to sit or walk.
- Can also cause abscesses (pockets of pus) to form in the tissue around the sinus.
- If an abscess bursts, it can lead to sepsis, a potentially life-threatening condition.
- Pilonidal sinus infections can also cause fever, chills, and fatigue.
- Early Treatment for a pilonidal sinus is typically quick and easy, and can usually be done in an outpatient setting.
- Delaying treatment can lead to more serious complications that may require hospitalization.
Pilonidal Sinus Treatment Cost in Mumbai
Pilonidal sinus is a condition that can cause pain, swelling and infection in the tissue around the buttocks. It can be a chronic condition, which means it can come and go over time. Treatment for pilonidal sinus usually involves surgery to remove the affected tissue. The cost of treatment will depend on the severity of the condition and the type of surgery required. In Mumbai, the average cost of treatment for pilonidal sinus is around Rs. 30,000.
Pilonidal Sinus Treatment Hospitals in Mumbai
MantraCare is one of Mumbai’s leading Pilonidal Sinus treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Mumbai are accessible from the following areas:
- A I staff colony
- Aareymilk Colony
- Andheri East
- Andheri Railway station
- Antop Hill
- Azad Nagar
- B P t colony
- B.N. bhavan
- Bandra West
- Bangur Nagar
- Best Staff colony
- Bharat Nagar
- Bhawani Shankar
- Bhawani Shankar rd
- Borivali East
- Borvali West
- C G s colony
- Central Building
- Century Mill
- Chakala Midc
- Charni Road
- Cotton Exchange
- Cumballa Hill
- Cumballa Sea face
- Dadar Colony
- Dahisar Rs
- Daulat Nagar
- Delisle Road
- Dharavi Road
- Dockyard Road
- Dr Deshmukh marg
- Falkland Road
- Gokhale Road
- Goregaon East
Top Pilonidal Sinus Treatment Doctors in Mumbai
2000+ Successful Pilonidal Sinus Treatment
“Mantra Care has been my life saver. They are the best place to get pilonidal sinus treatment in Mumbai. I’ve recommended them to all of my friends and they have had great results too.”
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Question's
Pilonidal sinus treatment is a surgical procedure to remove a pilonidal sinus. A pilonidal sinus is an abnormal opening in the skin that can become infected. Treatment usually involves making an incision in the skin and removing the infected tissue. In some cases, the entire sinus may need to be removed.
There are a few different treatment options available for pilonidal sinus in Mumbai. Depending on the severity of the condition, some people may only require home care and over-the-counter (OTC) medication, while others may need to see a doctor or surgeon for more invasive treatment.
The average cost of pilonidal sinus treatment in Mumbai starts at Rs 30,000. Mantra Care Mumbai also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover pilonidal sinus treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Mumbai to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare pilonidal sinus hospital in Mumbai offers highly safe procedures.