Advanced Fistula treatment in Muzaffarnagar
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Muzaffarnagar at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Muzaffarnagar
If you are living in Muzaffarnagar and are suffering from a fistula, then you should consider seeking treatment. A fistula is a hole that has developed in the wall of the intestine due to childbirth or other medical procedures. This can cause extreme discomfort and can even be life-threatening. If you are experiencing this type of pain, then you should seek treatment as soon as possible. There are many doctors who specialize in treating fistulas, and they will be able to help you get relief from your pain.
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Muzaffarnagar
|Fistulotomy in Muzaffarnagar||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Muzaffarnagar||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Muzaffarnagar||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Muzaffarnagar||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Muzaffarnagar||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Muzaffarnagar||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Muzaffarnagar||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Muzaffarnagar||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Muzaffarnagar||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Muzaffarnagar
MantraCare is one of Muzaffarnagar’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Muzaffarnagar are accessible from the following areas:
- Bhopa Road
- Pachenda Road
- Khatauli Bypass
- Civil Lines North
- Adarsh Colony
- Gandhi Colony
- Gandhi Nagar
- Civil Lines South
- Village Kookra
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Muzaffarnagar
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“I was cared for by Mantra Care after my fistula surgery. They helped me regain my life and are now a part of my family.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Muzaffarnagar, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Muzaffarnagar starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Muzaffarnagar also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Muzaffarnagar to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Muzaffarnagar offers highly safe procedures.