Advanced Fissure treatment in Muzaffarpur
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Muzaffarpur
Fissure surgery treatment is one of the most common surgeries that is performed in Muzaffarpur. This surgery is used to treat a wide variety of medical problems, including ruptured abscesses, hernias, and sepsis. This procedure is also used to correct varicose veins and other leg problems. The surgery is performed on an outpatient basis and most patients can go home the same day. There are a few things that you need to know before you undergo this surgery. First, make sure that you have discussed your symptoms with your doctor. Second, be prepared for some minor pain and swelling following the surgery. And finally, be sure to take the necessary medications after the surgery to prevent any complications. Contact Mantra Care team for your fissure treatment today!
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Muzaffarpur are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Muzaffarpur
|Open Fissure Surgery in Muzaffarpur||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Muzaffarpur||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Muzaffarpur||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Muzaffarpur||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Muzaffarpur
MantraCare is one of Muzaffarpur’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Muzaffarpur are accessible from the following areas:
- Motijheel Road
- Bela Rd
- Pragya Nagar
- Ramdayalu Nagar
- Madhopur Susta
- Aghoria Bazar
- Akharaghat Road
- Paigamber Pur Kolhua
- Narayanpur Anant
- Gobrahi Urf Gobardhanpur
- Mahanth Maniari
- Satsang Vihar
- Daudpur Kothi
- Lakshmi Narayan Nagar
- Jaiprakash Nagar
- Juran Chapra
- Kedarnath Road
- Sakra Wajid
- Etwarpur Taj
- Kalambagh Road
- Nand Vihar Colony
- Uma Nagar
- Jawahar Lal Rd
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Muzaffarpur
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“I came to know about this clinic Mantra care through a friend. My doctor was very reluctant for surgery and discussed with me the alternatives of other treatments. After some research, I found that Muzaffarpur is the best place for my treatment. The doctors were so compassionate and caring that they put in all their efforts to make me comfortable.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Muzaffarpur, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Muzaffarpur starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Muzaffarpur also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Muzaffarpur to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Muzaffarpur offers highly safe procedures.